All change as 1998 gets under way
- Furniture village set to roll out Metro offering. de Melim // Cabinet Maker;01/07/2000, Issue 5169, p3
Reports that Furniture Village will expand its contemporary furniture department after a positive response from consumers.
- Furniture Village launches `Dining a la Carte' promotion of tables and chairs. // Cabinet Maker;04/03/98, Issue 5082, p4
Reports on Furniture Village's `Dining a la Carte' promotional efforts for a line of furniture in Great Britain. Savings from the promotion; Options offered to customers.
- SPONSOR: FURNITURE VILLAGE. // Cabinet Maker;10/09/98, Issue 5109, p11
Reports on Furniture Village's success at becoming the leading player in the retail furnishing business in Great Britain. Growth turnover; Types of furniture company has designed and developed; Selection as three-time winner of the Retailer of the Year Award.
- Furniture Village sets Boxing Day date for Bristol relaunch. // Cabinet Maker;12/13/2013, Issue 5865, p4
The article reports on the announcement of independently-owned retail chain Furniture Village to relaunch its Bristol branch in England on December 26, 2013.
- Village people. Vines, Lucy // Cabinet Maker;11/27/98, Issue 5116, p16
Reports on Furniture Village's opening of two stores in England. Description of the two stores; Future expansion plans; Opening dates of the store outlets.
- Mystery Shopper Exeter. // Cabinet Maker;6/29/2001, Issue 5244, p10
Recounts experience on shopping at the Furniture Village in Sowton Retail Park in Great Britain. Impression on the salesman; Assessment of store displays; Claims on the lack of customer service.
- The heat is on. Killick, Stephen // Cabinet Maker;04/03/98, Issue 5082, p16
Focuses on the cost of renting commercial space to furniture retailers in Great Britain. Growth of commercial rent; Furniture Village's considerations in acquiring new premises; Trends in rents for traditional bulky goods operators.
- Selling success. Waller // Cabinet Maker;10/01/99, Issue 5157, p18
Focuses on furniture retailer Furniture Village. Growth of the company after ten years of operation; Expansion plans; Goal of becoming the leader in the furniture industry; Opening of a branch store in Leeds, England; Cadogan Estates as company owner; Company emphasis on staff development.
- Furniture Village. // Cabinet Maker;07/21/2000, Issue 5197, p11
Features Furniture Village's furniture retail store in Great Britain. Product offerings; Retail atmosphere; Quality of customer service rendered.