Spring Ram sells Rest Assured to Silentnight Holdings for ...3m
- It's Eddie's year. // Cabinet Maker;12/18/98, Issue 5119, p22
Relates major developments in the furniture industry in Great Britain in 1998. Includes Silentnight Holdings' acquisition of Rest Assured in January; Spring Ram's abandonment of plans to sell Stag Group in March; Healthy sales for Long Point in May.
- OFT to look at Rest Assured acquisition. // Cabinet Maker;03/13/98, Issue 5079, p3
Reports on the British Office of Fair Trading's (OFT) inquiry into Silentnight Holdings' acquisition of furniture company Rest Assured. Addition of Rest Assured to the Silentnight Group to enhance the prospects for healthy competition in the industry.
- Profits fall short of forecasters' estimate. // Accountancy;May93, Vol. 111 Issue 1197, p97
Reports that British home furnishings company Spring Ram Corp. has reported lower than expected earnings in the year ended January 3, 1993. Total amount in revenues generated by the company during the given time period; Factors attributing to the poor financial performance of the company;...
- Divine Divans. // Cabinet Maker;4/4/2014, Issue 5879, p24
The article offers brief information on divans and bed mattresses including the Cashmere 1400 beds from the Rest Assured Heritage Collection from Rest Assured Ltd., Mulberry with Power Edge System from Gainsborough Beds, and Sherbourne Latex 2000 from Silentnight.
- Silentnight amends business plan. // Cabinet Maker;6/20/2008, Issue 5592, p4
The article reports that furniture company Silentnight Group is amending its business plan to stay competitive in Great Britain. The group is launching measures to cut costs in all its operating companies which include Silentnight Beds, Sealy and Rest Assured. The measures include reducing...
- SOFT OPTIONS. // Cabinet Maker;4/23/2010, Issue 5684, p20
The article evaluates several mattresses including the Spirit mattress from Silentnight Beds, the Continental 2000T II from HÃ¤stens and the Sanctuary Deluxe Visage 2400 from Rest Assured Ltd.
- Rivals gather to bid for Silentnight brands. // Cabinet Maker;11/5/2004, Issue 5413, p3
Reports that rival manufacturers have been interested in Parker Knoll, Stag, Ducal and Nathan after Silentnight Group's decision to sell or license the home furnishing brands in face of continuing losses.
- EASY REAPING. // Cabinet Maker;12/4/2009, Issue 5666, p18
The article offers information about bed models with an excellent merit and best advantages offered by several furniture companies in Great Britain. It notes the Innergetic latex mattress from Silentnight Beds which offers long lasting comfort and extra bounce and the Moonflower luxury...
- An opportunity to make the brands deliver. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;11/5/2004, Issue 5413, p9
Analyzes the problems encountered by Silentnight Group with its acquired name brands, Parker Knoll, Stag and Nathan. Losses suffered by the company's furniture brand; Failure to get the right operating margin; Other retailers and businesses interested in the brands.