- Kelly's heroes. Crofts, Pauline // People Management;3/25/2010, p40
The article offers information on the Michael Kelly Outstanding Student Award that was launched by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD). The award is named in honor of Mike Kelly, CIPD vice-president for membership and education and will be given to outstanding CIPD...
- HR learning pays off for top performers. // People Management;Dec2011, p57
The article announces that Stuart Shepherd, Sally Rimington, Catherine Tennant and Amy Rossiter were presented awards for personnel management study by the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development (CIPD) at its 2011 conference.
- IPD training expands in response to skills drive. // People Management;05/18/95, Vol. 1 Issue 10, p55
Presents the Institute of Personnel and Development (IPD) Training in developing training courses for human resource management. Key areas that comprises the IPD Training; IPDs activities.
- Effective management. // People Management;11/06/97, Vol. 3 Issue 22, p61
Reports on the Institute of Personnel and Development's release of a practical program on developing management skills.
- INSTITUTE NEWS. // People Management;05/11/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 10, p64
Presents news briefs related to the Institute of Personnel and Development (IPD). Conference and exhibition of the Northamptonshire branch; Conference on bullying in the workplace; Conference of the IPD in Ireland.
- A strategy where people make all the difference. Stevens, John // People Management;1/12/1995, Vol. 1 Issue 1, p60
Explains how the Institute of Personnel and Development's (IPD) position paper `People make the difference' can help the need for a forward-looking strategy for managing and developing people. Issues described by the institute's consultative document called `Managing people--the changing...
- Don't forget your laptop. Crofts, Pauline // People Management;10/23/1997, Vol. 3 Issue 21, p77
Features the exhibitors at the Harrogate 1997 national exhibition of the Institute of Personnel and Development (IPD) in Great Britain. Highlights of the exhibition; Technological innovations provided by the exhibitors; Role of the innovations to employee development and personnel management...
- Institute News. // People Management;9/17/1998, Vol. 4 Issue 18, p63
Presents news briefs relating to the Institute of Personnel and Development (IPD). Approval given by Great Britain's Qualifications and Curriculum Authority; Course offered by IPD for human resource professionals; Publication released by the institute.
- Institute News. // People Management;11/11/1999, Vol. 5 Issue 22, p70
Presents updates on the Institute of Personnel and Development (IPD) in Great Britain as of November 1999. Information on `The IPD Directory 2000' program; Details on publication `The Global HR Manager: Creating the Seamless Organisation' launched by the IPD; Remaining dates of the `Law on...