Littlewoods takes ethical supply stand
- Littlewoods. // Marketing (00253650);7/15/1999, p66
Provides information on the Littlewoods Organisation, a retail chain based in Great Britain. Number of retail outlets; Integration of Index catalogue stores into its mainstream shops.
- NICARAGUA: Country Conditions: Climate for Trade. // Political Risk Yearbook: Nicaragua Country Report;2006, p51
The article discusses the climate for international trade in Nicaragua. The completion by Nicaragua of the implementation of tariff reductions is reported. Information on the move made by the nation to impose regular import duties is presented. The article also offers information on the nation's...
- SRI LANKA: Country Conditions: Climate for Trade. // Political Risk Yearbook: Sri Lanka Country Report;2006, p61
The article focuses on the international trade climate in Sri Lanka. Information on the multiband import tariff schedule of the country is presented. Products that are free of import duty are identified. The article also offers information on free trade agreements reached by Sri Lanka with...
- External Sector. // Montenegro Economic Trends;Jul2004, Issue 17, p62
Deals with the trends in the external sector of Montenegro for the first quarter of 2004. Key imports of the country in 2003; Structure of exports of the country in the first two months of 2004; Total trade of goods in 2003.
- West Africaï¿½s Evolving Competitive Exposure in U.S. Import Markets. Sissoko, Yaya; Yerger, David // International Advances in Economic Research;Feb2010, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p11
This study utilizes a recently developed measure of one nationï¿½s competitive exposure to other nations on its export sales to analyze the competitive exposure facing West Africa nations on sales to the United States from 1996 to 2006. The methodology extends previous research by accounting...
- FOREIGN TRADE OF THE USSR IN THE POSTWAR YEARS. // Problems of Economics;Oct66, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p3
Focuses on the foreign trade of the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics (USSR) in the post war years. Statistical data on exports from the USSR; Information on the import of commodities into the USSR; Data on the volume of foreign trade of the Soviet Union distributed by groups and individual...
- Libya: Country Conditions: Climate for Trade. // Political Risk Yearbook: Libya Country Report;2003, p45
Presents information on trading activities in Libya. Trade barriers in the state; Assessment of taxes and fees on imports; Details of the state's trade relations.
- What the U.S. Buys and Sells. // World Almanac for Kids;2001, p118
This article provides information on import and export trade conducted by the United States. When companies or countries buy and sell their products or services to other companies or countries, we call this trade. Exports are goods that one country sells to another country. Imports are goods...
- On the Role of Regional Government in the Development of Trade Relations Between Russian Regions and CIS Member Countries. Bludova, S. N. // Problems of Economic Transition;Apr2005, Vol. 47 Issue 12, p35
The article focuses on the role of regional government in the development of trade relations between Russian regions and Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) member countries. The collapse of the Soviet Union confronted Russia with the necessity to establish qualitatively new economic...