- The rewarding side of being a CIPD fellow. // People Management;2/7/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p11
Presents the results of a survey conducted by the Reward Group regarding salaries of personnel professionals in Great Britain. Percentage of increase received by human resource (HR) personnel in 2001; Information on the highest paid HR workers; Average increase in bonus payments.
- Personnel directors race ahead in the pay stakes. Hammond, Dominique // People Management;2/22/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p7
Presents information on the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development's survey of pay and benefits in the human resources (HR) profession for the year 2000. Increase in the average salary of a personnel director; Salary gap between male and female HR directors; Average pay rises for the...
- Learning and development skills rewarded with higher salary for first time in decade. Chubb, Laura // People Management;10/18/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 21, p9
The article reports on the results of the Personnel Rewards Survey 2007 conducted by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development. The survey revealed that learning, training and development professionals are earning more than the average human resources (HR) salary for the first time in...
- CIPD recognises members'service. // People Management;Jul2016, p60
The article reports that the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) has issued more than 5,000 certificates to thank long-term members for their continued service to the human resources and learning and development profession in Great Britain.
- Yardstick. Broad, Mike // Personnel Today;10/8/2002, p58
Focuses on the factors influencing the salary of employees from the personnel departments in Great Britain. Level of inflation; Rate of unemployment; Balance between the job gained and job lost.
- Reality check of your paycheck. Allerton, Haidee E. // Training & Development;Jun97, Vol. 51 Issue 6, p8
Notes an increase in salaries for senior-level human resource department positions in 1996.
- UK is near bottom of HR pay league. // People Management;2/25/2010, p9
The article presents information on Mercer's global pay summary, which shows that both the median annual base salary and total remuneration for a head of human resources in Great Britain ranked twelfth out of 16 western European countries.
- PM/Reward Pay Index. // People Management;9/2/1999, Vol. 5 Issue 17, p18
Reports on the salary of personnel professionals in the human resources (HR) sector in Great Britain. Amount of increase enjoyed by personnel professionals in 1998; Level wherein the increases were likely to remain; Comparison of the increase given to personnel officers with other employees...
- HR wonders how to become business savvy. // e.learning age;Apr2012, p2
The article discusses the findings of the report "Business Savvy: Giving HR the Edge," by the British Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD), which show the need for human resource (HR) professionals to deepen their business knowledge.