Hard hats, soft skills
- Galliford Try finally gets Â£6m hospital PFI project. // Contract Journal;6/19/2002, Vol. 413 Issue 6381, p12
Focuses on the privately financed hospital deal obtained by Galliford Try in Kettering, England in June 2002 for the Northamptonshire Community NHS Trust. Partner of Galliford in the deal; Information on another Galliford deal with the same client,
- Untitled. Bourke, Joanna // Estates Gazette;2/22/2014, Issue 1359, p03
The article reports on the 18-percent increase in both turnover and pretax profit of house builder Galliford Try PLC.
- Galliford Try clarification. // Contract Journal;10/29/2003, Vol. 421 Issue 6450, p3
Presents a correction on the article "Galliford Try Chief Must Talk to Rok" in the October 15, 2003 issue of "Contract Journal."
- Galliford Try jobs go in restructure. // Contract Journal;5/8/2003, Vol. 418 Issue 6425, p3
Reports on the restructuring of Galliford Try's construction division. Number of jobs removed by the firm; Reason for the restructuring; Revised structure of the construction division.
- Galliford Try securing repeat water work. // WET News: Water & Effluent Treatment News;Oct2013, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p3
The article reports that the construction division of Galliford Try has announced that it has successfully secured repeat work under the AMP6 framework awards for its water customers, making it a key infrastructure to the British utilities industry.
- Galliford in Sheffield upgrade victory. // WET News: Water & Effluent Treatment News;Apr2012, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p4
The article focuses on two deals won by Galliford Try worth 49 million pounds for upgrading the Blackburn Meadows Wastewater treatment plant of Yorkshire Water in Sheffield, England.
- GO WITH THE FLOW. // Contract Journal;9/30/2009, Vol. 448 Issue 6737, p4
The article presents a photograph of a footbridge, which is hoisted into position as part of a waterside regeneration scheme by the company Morrison Construction for the company British Waterways.
- GTM awarded Â£90M boost. // WET News: Water & Effluent Treatment News;Jul2010, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p1
The article reports that GTM, the Galliford Try and Imtech Process joint venture, has been awarded a five-year special projects framework amounting to 90 million British pounds by Anglian Water.
- Mott helps with upgrade. // WET News: Water & Effluent Treatment News;Jul2010, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p4
The article reports on the decision of a joint venture of Galliford Try and Biwater to contract Mott MacDonald as the detailed civil engineering designer for Long Reach Sewage Treatment Works upgrade of Thames Water.