Small firms signal desire for training
- Ending on a High Note. Kamikow, Norm // Chief Learning Officer;Dec2009, Vol. 8 Issue 12, p4
In this article the author discusses various reports published within the issue including the 2009 Learning In Practice Award honorees.
- Mohalley Wins Inaugural Trainer Award. Woerpel, Herb // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;11/12/2012, Vol. 247 Issue 11, p25
The article announces that Genteq electronically commutated motors (ECM) trainer Chris Mohalley has received the 2012 Best Trainer award from the publication "The News."
- Furniture industry well represented at Proskills Awards. // Cabinet Maker;11/11/2011, Issue 5763, p12
The article announces the awards given to two furniture companies from the Proskills UK such as Wendy Shorter Interiors received the Outstanding Training Providers of the Year award and Martin Moore & Co. has received the SME Employer of the Year.
- Two Beaulieu trainers honored by Georgia group. // National Floor Trends;Dec2008, Vol. 10 Issue 12, p28
The article announces awards given to Beaulieu staffers by the Georgia Society of Technical Training and Development (GSTTD) including the Safety Trainer of the Year award to Joseph Santonastaso and the Classroom Trainer of the Year award to Matt Wells.
- Nelson's Experience Shines Through. Woerpel, Herb // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;11/12/2012, Vol. 247 Issue 11, p28
The article features Harold Nelson, technical support manager at Mingledorff's Inc. who is a runner-up winner for the 2012 Best Trainer award by the publication "The News." It states that he got his associate's degree at DeKalb Vocational School and became a service technician in a Trane...
- Trainer of the year. // Nursery World (Haymarket Business Publications Ltd);9/30/2010, Vol. 110 Issue 4238, Special section p17
The article announces that Wendy Whittaker-Large, co-founder and trainer at the Networks for Knowledge company, was named Trainer of the Year by the Nursery World Awards 2010 committee.
- Ohio-trainer earns top ASE tech honor. Brandyberry, Tschanen // Motor Age;Jan2014, Vol. 133 Issue 1, p4
The article announces that Lloyd Koppes, a service training specialist for carmaker Toyota's North American subsidiary Toyota Motor Sales USA, was named the Motor Age Training/Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) Master L1 Training Specialist of the Year in November 2013.
- Mark Noble Regional Fire Training Center. // Fire Chief;Nov2013, Vol. 57 Issue 11, p96
The article discusses the architectural design of the Mark Noble Regional Fire Training Center located in Olympia, Washington, which has received the Gold Award in the category of Training Facility under the 2013 Station Style Design Awards, designed by Rice Fergus Miller.
- Chino Training Center. // Fire Chief;Nov2013, Vol. 57 Issue 11, p98
The article discusses the architectural design of the Chino Training Center located in Chino, California, which has received the Bronze Award in the category of Training Facility under the 2013 Station Style Design Awards, designed by WLC Architects Inc.
- Illinois Fire Service Institute Learning Resource & Research Center. // Fire Chief;Nov2013, Vol. 57 Issue 11, p99
The article discusses the architectural design of the University of Illinois Fire Service Institute Learning Resource and Research Center in Illinois, which has received the Bronze Award under the Training Facility category in the 2013 Station Style Design Awards, designed by FGM Architects Inc.