- Weighing the pros and cons of outsourcing. Gillespie, Lisa V. // Ebn.benefitsnews.com;2/1/2012, p1
The article discusses, issues related to pros and cons of Human Resource Department outsourcing industry with issues relatd to workforce and organizational development.
- CIPD BRANCH EVENTS. // People Management;5/20/2010, p37
A calendar of conferences for the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) to be held in Great Britain in June 2010 is presented which includes "Organisational Development During Change Management," in Bedford, England, "Upgrading" in North of Scotland and "The Mysterious World of...
- INSTITUTE NEWS. // People Management;5/3/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 9, p60
Presents an update on the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) as of May 2001. Reason for closing the CIPD Library and Information Service; Additional features for the CIPD Quick Facts Web site; Information on the CIPD fifth survey on organizational change.
- The Perceived Impact of Outsourcing on Organizational Performance. Elmuti, Dean // Mid-American Journal of Business;Fall2003, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p33
Focuses on the impact of outsourcing on organizational performance in corporations. Factors that may facilitate or impede outsourcing projects; Use of well-managed outsourcing agreement on market gains; Examination of the relationship between outsourcing strategies and organizational performance.
- Defiant CIPD accused of 'burying its head in sand' over threat to HR jobs. Pitcher, Greg // Personnel Today;11/21/2006, p1
The article reports that the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) of Great Britain has revealed that the threat to HR jobs from outsourcing is not alarming. The CIPD has stood firmly behind its assistant director-general Duncan Brown's assertion that the HR profession really...
- Let's share the secrets of sustainable success. Baron, Angelo // People Management;9/24/2009, Vol. 15 Issue 20, p35
The article offers information on the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development's Shaping the Future project. The project was launched in 2008 and aims to change the mindset of how organizations achieve sustainable success that is driven by people. Seven organizations agreed to work with...
- Take a fresh look at OD. // People Management;Aug2013, p64
The article focuses on the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development's (CIPD) 2013 Organisation Development Conference, which will take place on September 25, 2013 in London, England and feature participants including human resources experts Dean Shoesmith and Naomi Stanford.
- F.Y.I. // Travel Agent;12/16/2002, Vol. 310 Issue 11, p10
No abstract available.
- Business Process Reengineering (BPR) Versus Outsourcing?Critical Perspectives. Dobson, Philip J. // Systemic Practice & Action Research;Jun2003, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p225
Presents a case study on organizational change process from business process reengineering to outsourcing. Ramifications of name change in the recognition of outsourcing; Commitment of the organization to counseling and termination advice; Tendency of critical realism to emphasize the...