- I-think therefore I can. Kennedy, Carol // Director;Aug2000, Vol. 54 Issue 1, p40
Reports on the revolutionary innovation gene necessary for companies to thrive in the 21st century designed by business strategist Gary Hamel. Significance of innovation revolution; Books written by Hamel on industrial management; Views on electronic commerce and technology; Several components...
- Hamel. // Bloomsbury Business Library - Business & Management Dictionary;2007, p3552
A profile of U.S. academic and consultant Gary Hamel is presented. He, with author C. K. Prahalad, introduced the concept of core competences and argued for an innovative approach to corporate strategy creation, based on emotion as well as analysis. He opines that developing strategy should be...
- Conversation with Gary Hamel. Scharmer, C. Otto // Reflections;Mar2000, Vol. 1 Issue 3, p72
Interviews Gary Hamel, founder and chairman of Strategos, regarding business strategy. Findings in terms of competencies of corporations; Relationship of organization and strategy; Way by which he handles the role conflict with being a researcher and being a business consultant.
- Today's Companies Won't Make It, And Gary Hamel Knows Why. Stewart, Thomas A.; Hamel, Gary // Fortune;9/4/2000, Vol. 142 Issue 5, p386
Presents an interview with Gary Hamel, author of the book 'Leading the Revolution.' Questions about his book; His opinion about companies that will survive in the Internet Age, or the so-called New Economy; Role of innovation and venture capital in creating novel business models.
- Business Owners' Action Planning and Its Relationship to Business Success in Three African Countries. Frese, Michael; Krauss, Stefanie I.; Keith, Nina; Escher, Susanne; Grabarkiewicz, Rafal; Luneng, Siv Tonje; Heers, Constanze; Unger, Jens; Friedrich, Christian // Journal of Applied Psychology;Nov2007, Vol. 92 Issue 6, p1481
A model of business success was developed with motivational resources (locus of control, self-efficacy. achievement motivation, and self-reported personal initiative) and cognitive resources (cognitive ability and human capital) as independent variables, business owners' elaborate and proactive...
- Tech talk. Wolff, M.F. // Research Technology Management;Sep/Oct93, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p5
Presents a quotation from Gary Hamel, a London Business School professor while addressing the SRI International symposium on Technology Management Horizons.
- Tech talk. // Research Technology Management;Sep/Oct95, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p5
Presents a quotation from Gary Hamel, professor at the London Business School, on where a person can learn about creating the future.
- Gary Hamel. van de Vliet, Anita // Management Today;Jul97, p52
Profiles Gary Hamel, professor of strategic and international management at the London Business School and chairman of Strategos, focusing on his perception of the importance of strategy to the survival of a business. Hamel's views on the emphasis placed on quality in the 1980s; Reference to...
- Proactive service. Wickenden, Tony // Money Marketing;11/16/2006, p61
The article discusses the importance of balance activity and communication to aid in successful business industry. According to "Financial Times," the three firms that won the 2006 advertising effectiveness award used campaigns targeted at communicating with customers. It is stated that there is...