Cleaning giant announces global partnership policy
- ISS 2020 Vision: New Ways of Working - the workplace of the future. Kulkarni, Varsha // Vishwakarma Business Review;Jul2014, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p81
No abstract available.
- Windsor extends grounds terms. Abbott, Jez // Horticulture Week;10/21/2011, p13
The article reports that the company Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead of Berkshire, England have extended its 10 year contract with ISS AS.
- Employment law checklist. Aikin, Olga // People Management;07/10/97, Vol. 3 Issue 14, p47
Presents a guide to legal developments affecting the workplace. Information on the case McMeechan v Secretary of State for Employment; Information on the law covering the Malik v BCCI case; Employment status during maternity leave.
- Creating organizational excitement. Williams, J. Clifton // Baylor Business Review;Spring1991, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p24
Focuses on how to create and exciting and motivational workplace. Openness to change; Emphatic leadership; Employee involvement; Open communication.
- A Spoof on Office Space. Vangen, Clara M. W // Buildings;Apr99, Vol. 93 Issue 4, p22
Discusses working in an open-office environment. Factors that contribute to workplace stress; Need for attention to the design of work environments; Implications for building owners and facilities professionals.
- The only constant in the workplace is change. // CA Magazine;Dec96, Vol. 129 Issue 10, p10
Discusses the result of a study on the workplace in Canada. Influences disrupting work processes, reconstructing jobs and changing compensation practices; Effect of the changes on pay levels and pay practices; Discussion of the issue of variable pay; Lack of movement of jobs at higher pay levels.
- Coping with workplace difficulties. Cantore, Jean Ann // Career World;Apr/May96, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p28
Points out problems encountered in the workplace and how to handle those problems, which can lead to low morale. How to recognize sexual harassment; How to handle gossip; Solutions to problems.
- The federal workforce. Culler, Terry W. // Corporate Board;May/Jun90, Vol. 11 Issue 62, p13
Focuses on the crisis apparent on the federal workplace in the United States. Increase on the number of groups trying to elevate federal personnel costs in the name of providing the government with better employees; Blame on the anti-Washington rhetoric of the Carter and Reagan administrations;...
- Company performs better when all are sure of purpose, values. Wage, Kathryn // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;02/02/98, Issue 322259, p31
Opinion. Comments on the workplace symptoms called the `Corporate Memory Loss'. Appearance of the symptoms in increased production demands; Needs of a business team for identical memory in value translation; Importance of purpose and value in the working environment; Difference of attitudes...