- The search for skilled financial talent. Stamper, Connie // CMA Management;Dec2009/Jan2010, Vol. 83 Issue 8, p10
The article focuses on the challenge of business enterprises regarding the search for skilled financial professional in Canada in 2010. It mentions that employers around the globe are having a difficult time to find the best candidates who meet their qualifications despite worldwide economic...
- Lending department execs need many skills, are hard to replace. Oppenheim, Sara // American Banker;7/21/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 138, p17
Focuses on the challenge facing senior bank executives trying to fill key posts in a rapidly developing field that requires a blend of retail and commercial banking talent. Requirements to be a regional manager; Factors accounting for the increased human resource challenge.
- RECOVERY WATCH. // Accountancy;Jun2010, Vol. 145 Issue 1402, p10
The article reports on the results of an American Express survey which found that one-third of finance executive in Great Britain see recruitments to start in June 2010.
- Looking for something extra. Wheeler, James // Management Accounting: Magazine for Chartered Management Account;Feb96, Vol. 74 Issue 2, p45
Warns of problems for employees and employers in the current trend towards the recruitment of `overskilled' financial managers. Implications for financial managers; Effect on recruitment.
- Klarman Continued, And the Power Equation. McDaniel, Kip // Chief Investment Officer;Oct2015, p4
Introduction to articles published in the current issue are presented including an article on the annual ranking of the world's 100 most powerful asset owners and consultation with recruiters.
- Executive Commentary. Yu, Zhihong; Wang, Zhong-Ming // Academy of Management Executive;Feb2000, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p28
The article presents a response to the article "China's Township and Village Enterprises: Kelon's Competitive Edge," by Garry D. Bruton, Hailin Lan, and Yuan Lu. The authors discuss several important lessons of strategic development that can be drawn from the Kelon case described in the main...
- Executive Search Today. Kenny, Roger M. // California Management Review;Summer78, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p79
Today there are virtually no companies that consider going outside the organization for executive talent to be a sign of failure. Recent experience has demonstrated that attracting outstanding executives--from outside the firm or within it--increases the chances for business success and serves...
- Recruiting and Selection: From the HR Course to Practice. Raphael, Michael A. // Proceedings of the Northeast Business & Economics Association;2009, p180
This panel presents a brief overview of the primary content areas utilized in HRM courses of recruiting and selection. It is important that students understand the environmental and organizational contexts that impact these HR activities. The linkage between the classroom and application and...
- LABOR. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;10/1/2007, Vol. 37 Issue 14, p20
No abstract available.