- Rewarding research. Crofts, Pauline // People Management;01/06/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p53
Provides information on the issues to be discussed at the Compensation Forum conference of the Institute of Personnel and Development (IPD) which will be held on February 8, 2000. IPD research findings into pay structures; Trends in pay and reward; International share-based schemes; Workshop on...
- Reward research. // People Management;1/23/1997, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p55
Reports that the Institute of Personnel and Development Compensation Forum will hold a one-day conference on pay in Great Britain. Speaker; Contact information.
- `Revitalising people' the key to long-term success. MacLachlan, Rob // People Management;11/16/1995, Vol. 1 Issue 23, p13
Presents an overview of Institute of Personnel and Development (IPD) national conference in Harrogate, discussing business strategy focusing on employees. Essential factor in a successful business; Role and challenges faced by personnel and development professionals; Information about...
- Any other business. // People Management;9/21/1995, Vol. 1 Issue 19, p13
Presents news on domestic employee relocations in the United Kingdom and the Institute of Personnel and Development (IPD) conference. Relocation trend in Great Britain; Reason why some employees are reluctant to move; American management guru who gave the opening speech at the IPD conference.
- Hire learning. Crofts, Pauline // People Management;5/28/1998, Vol. 4 Issue 11, p53
Previews the Institute of Personnel and Development (IPD) `Recruiting Capability' conference and associated exhibition on June 2-3, 1998 in London, England. Features of the Internet services to be showcased at the event; Guide on employment law to be launched by the IPD; Other highlights of the...
- TRAINING. // People Management;Jun2012, p12
The article discusses a meeting on human resources development (HRD) sponsored by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) that was held in London, England in April 2012.
- TUC unveils plan to boost worker representation. // People Management;7/13/1995, Vol. 1 Issue 14, p13
Presents the `Employment 2000,' a campaign program of Trade Union Congress (TUC) presented at the Institute of Personnel and Development (IPD) employment law conference. Information on the features of the campaign disclosed by TUC general secretary John Monks; Strategic plans for boosting...
- Engaging exchanges. Crofts, Pauline // People Management;4/30/1998, Vol. 4 Issue 9, p55
Announces the Institute of Personnel and Development (IPD) Recruiting Capability conference on June 2-3, 1998 at the Novotel Hammersmith Hotel in London, England. Resource speakers of the conference; Topics which be discussed at the conference.
- Web poachers stalk 'passive' employees. Sheehan, Brian // People Management;5/31/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 11, p10
Deals with the prevention of employee poaching on the Internet, as the topic of discussion at the 2001 conference of the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development in Ireland. Description on passive employees; Factors that enable rival firms to poach valuable employees; Tips on how employers...