Turning Up the HEAT On COLD Forging
- Facilities. Bondi, Nicole // Automotive News;8/28/1995, Vol. 70 Issue 5620, p22
Reports on the ground-breaking for a MascoTech Inc. building in Auburn Hills, Michigan.
- MascoTech may drop specialty divisions. Sherefkin, Robert // Crain's Detroit Business;11/7/94, Vol. 10 Issue 45, p1
Reports on the possible sale or divestiture of MascoTech Inc.'s architectural and defense groups. Groups as a distraction to the company's performance; Company's financial performance in the 1980s; Sale of the company's energy-related companies by the end of 1994; Core automotive business as...
- MascoTech gets break on Royal Oak expansion. Sherefkin, Robert // Crain's Detroit Business;06/02/97, Vol. 13 Issue 22, p36
Reports that the Royal Oak City Commission granted a 50 percent tax break to MascoTech Incorporated in May 1997, in an effort to allow MascoTech to facilitiate its expansion in Royal Oak, Michigan. How the tax break is expected to benefit MascoTech, an automotive supplier; Examination of the...
- MascoTech will open new plant in Canton. Gargaro, Paul // Crain's Detroit Business;3/20/95, Vol. 11 Issue 12, p4
Reports on the plan of MascoTech Inc. of Detroit, Michigan, to open a plant in Canton Township in western Wayne County. Details of the project.
- MascoTech to slash more units. Sherefkin, Robert // Crain's Detroit Business;3/20/95, Vol. 11 Issue 12, p1
Reports on the plan of MascoTech Inc. of Taylor, Michigan, to further cut down its operations, particularly the military and architectural ones. Reasons for the prospective move; Views of various analysts.
- MascoTech expanding Ohio plant. // Crain's Detroit Business;10/23/95, Vol. 11 Issue 43, p31
Reports on the plan of MascoTech Inc. to invest more than $6 million to expand its MascoTech Forming Technologies manufacturing plant located in Minerva, Ohio.
- `Nonperformer' raises the roof. McCracken, Jeffrey // Crain's Detroit Business;04/27/98, Vol. 14 Issue 17, p1
States that MascoTech Incorporated will be selling $700 million in `noncore automotive units.' When was this announcement made; Specification of the sale; Background information on the company; Comments from General Motor's executive vice president and chief executive officer, F. Alan Smith.
- MascoTech plans strategy to live up to its reputation. Plumb, Stephen // Ward's Auto World;Sep93, Vol. 29 Issue 9, p106
Opinion. Discusses developments related to automobile suppliers. MascoTech Inc.'s financial strategy; Earnings of companies.
- MascoTech focus keeps stock buyers in good mood. Serwach, Joseph // Crain's Detroit Business;5/13/96, Vol. 12 Issue 20, p35
Reports that plans by MascoTech to focus on its core business, is pleasing to stock buyers who have helped the price climb to 40 percent in 1995. Stock climb of $14 per share; How company plans to drop its subsidiaries; Reported sales of 7 percent to $331 million for core transportation-related...