The First Look: The Lamb Jaguar
- Hold on tight. Capes, Phil // Metalworking Production;Sep2003, Vol. 147 Issue 9, p23
Looks into the function of the Intelligent Fixturing System (IFS) introduced by Lamb Technicon Inc.'s in its operations. Specifications of the IFS; Usability of the system; Impact of the system for the company's cost effectiveness on its production.
- business trends. // American Machinist;Nov2002, Vol. 146 Issue 11, p48
Presents news briefs on the manufacturing technology industry as of November 2002. Information on the U.S. machine tool consumption in August 2002; Merger of Unova divisions Cincinnati Machine and Lamb Technicon; Details on the division being created by Bosch Rexroth Corp.
- MMS BULLETIN BOARD. Kelley, Katherine A. // Modern Machine Shop;Dec2002, Vol. 75 Issue 7, p98
Presents an update on the machinery industry in the U.S. as of December 1, 2002. Merger of the Cincinnati Machine and Lamb Technicon divisions of UNOVA; Information on the solid carbide drill regrinding service of Kennametal; Establishment of a sales unit by Sandvik based from its current...
- machining center products. // T & P: Tooling & Production;Jan2004, Vol. 70 Issue 1, p34
Features several machining products. Liberty Precision Industries' EA 2600-3 horizontal machining center; Kinematic horizontal machining center from Lamb Technicon Inc.; Die/mold machines from Makino Inc.; UCP 1150 machining center from Mikron Corp.; FH-S machining center from Toyoda Machinery...
- INTELLIGENT FIXTURING SYSTEM. Teresko, John // Industry Week/IW;Dec2001/Jan2002, Vol. 250 Issue 15, p52
Introduces the Intelligent Fixturing System software from Lamb Technicon. Features and capabilities of the program; Applications of the software.
- Some aren't scared by China. Guilford, Dave // Crain's Detroit Business;9/11/95, Vol. 11 Issue 37, p1-8
Opinion. Features Lamb Technicon Machining System's business venture in China. Initiation of its China strategy by building contacts; Challenges encountered in its venture; Competitiveness in the Chinese market.
- Lamb Technicon unleashes Bobcat HMC at EMO. // T & P: Tooling & Production;Oct2001, Vol. 67 Issue 7, p6
Evaluates the Bobcat horizontal machining center introduced by Lamb Technicon. Configurations available; Functions of machining centers optimized for high-speed cutting; Optimization of the Bobcat for machining aluminum and magnesium.
- High-volume machining for compacted graphite iron. // American Machinist;Dec2001, Vol. 145 Issue 12, p14
Reports the creation of compacted graphite iron for automotive applications by Lamb Technicon and SinterCast Ltd. Reactions from Lamb Technicon president Jim Herrman on the machine; Comments from SinterCast President and Chief Executive Officer Bertil Hagman on the collaboration.
- Lamb enters strategic Asian auto alliances. // T & P: Tooling & Production;May2003, Vol. 69 Issue 5, p9
Reports on the alliances formed by Lamb Technicon with two manufacturing companies in Asia. Terms of the deal; Emphasis on increasing presence in the Asian market; Expansion plans of Lamb.