- Tenneco, DuPont partner on car care products. // Aftermarket Business;Jan2004, Vol. 114 Issue 1, p10
Reports on the licensing agreement between Tenneco Automotive Inc. and DuPont for the development, manufacturing and marketing of certain car care products under the DuPont brand in North America. Launch of a line of DuPont branded car appearance products by the two firms; Features of the car...
- New Products. // Automotive Industries;Apr2002, Vol. 182 Issue 4, p40
Evaluates several automobile parts and equipment. OR38 PowerPC-Pack vibration signal analyzer from Oros Inc.; TorqueMatePlus torque analyzer from Mountz company; Rynite PET thermoplastic polyester from DuPont company.
- New process promises safer glass. Miel, Rhoda // Automotive News;2/28/2000, Vol. 74 Issue 5863, p18
Features the Enhanced Protective Glass system by the Dupont Automotive and Solutia Inc. in Detroit, Michigan. Implications for the laminated window technology; Product overview; Protective benefits of polyvinyl butyral material to automobile crashes, ultraviolet rays and noise control; Moisture...
- Lighter air intake. // Automotive Engineer;Sep98, Vol. 23 Issue 8, p20
Features the single-piece automobile active air intake manifold developed jointly by Mann+Hummel, Audi, and Dupont. Weight of the equipment; Physical description; Effects of patch length on resonance at low engine speed.
- ALL NEW DU PONT PRODUCTS. // Motor Equipment News;Dec2007, p22
The article evaluates several automobile panel and paint products introduced by Du Pont in December 2007 including the DuPont Teflon Multi-Use wax lubricant, DuPont Teflon Silicone and DuPont Teflon White Lithium Grease.
- DuPont Is Prepared to Supply the Market with Low GWP Opteonâ„¢ YF Refrigerant. Hilton, James // Automotive Industries;May2013, Vol. 193 Issue 3, p156
The article discusses the technological developments in the automotive industry. It reports on the statement by DuPont that it continues to advance the commercialization of its Opteon YF (HFO-1234yf) refrigerant, which has a 99.7% lower global warming potential. The opinion of DuPont Chemicals &...
- DuPont survey says cost is top issue for suppliers. Chappell, Lindsay // Automotive News;3/13/2000, Vol. 74 Issue 5865, p46H
Reports on automotive suppliers' view that cost will remain as main challenge facing the industry according to a survey conducted by DuPont Automotive among automotive engineers and designers attendees in the SAE 200 World Congress held in Detroit, Michigan. Caution expressed by DuPont...
- As fuel rules change, aluminum is tops. Miel, Rhoda // Plastics News;8/8/2011, Vol. 23 Issue 21, p0004
The article focuses on a survey on automotive parts or requirements which was sponsored by Ward's AutoWorld and E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Co. It says that rising fuel economy performance will change in materials used in vehicle production in U.S. It that says respondents were asked to rank...
- Nylon cuts rocker cover weight by almost half. // Canadian Plastics;Nov/Dec2006, Vol. 64 Issue 10, p33
The article offers information on rocker covers used by the Chrysler Group in new vehicle models of their Dodge Caliber, Jeep Compass and Jeep Patriot. Manufactured by Bruss Sealing Systems from E. I. du Pont's Zytel nylon 6/6, the engine rocker covers weigh 40 per cent less than aluminum or...