A Solid First Half
- Production. // Automotive News;6/21/1999, Vol. 73 Issue 5825, p58
Presents information on automobile industry in North America as of June 21, 1999. Includes names of companies; Car and truck production.
- March output drops 14%. Domby, Debi // Automotive News;4/9/2001, Vol. 75 Issue 5924, p43
Presents information on the car industry in North America as of April 9, 2001. Decrease in car and truck production rates; Names of car companies.
- Milestone week for cars, trucks. Domby, Debi // Automotive News;10/4/1999, Vol. 74 Issue 5841, p54
Reports on developments related to automobile industry in North America as of October 4, 1999.
- Production holds steady in October. // Automotive News;11/8/1999, Vol. 74 Issue 5847, p58
Presents information on the automobile industry in North America as of November 8, 1999. Automobile and truck production levels in October 1999.
- It was another record week for N. America. Domby, Debi // Automotive News;12/13/1999, Vol. 74 Issue 5852, p54
Presents information on the automobile industry in North America as of December 13, 1999. Sales performance of cars and light trucks.
- North America car and truck production. // Automotive News;10/4/1999, Vol. 74 Issue 5841, p53
Presents information on the car industry in North America as of October 4, 1999. Includes names of companies; Car brands; Sales performance.
- North American Economics. // Automotive Industries;Mar2003, Vol. 183 Issue 3, p22
Assesses the impact of the North American economy on the automobile industry and trade in the region as of March 2003. Awards given during the 2003 North American International Auto Show; Contribution of the Ford F-Series vehicle to the U.S. economy in 2002; Rank of the Chevrolet Silverado...
- Auto industry watching economic climate. Miel, Rhoda // Plastics News;9/24/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 30, p1
Reports the operations of the North American automobile industry following the terrorist attacks at the World Trade Center and the Pentagon in the United States. Impact of the disaster on the industry; Problems faced by automotive plants; Launch of Keep America Rolling, an incentive program of...
- Tier 2 suppliers lagging behind in recovery. Miel, Rhoda // Plastics News;8/20/2012, Vol. 24 Issue 23, p0014
The article reports that, as of August 2012, Tier 2 suppliers for the North American automotive industry are struggling to rebuild their technological base and hire skilled workers following business cuts during an economic recession. Topics include the consulting firm BBK Ltd., North American...