On the Management Side
- Fifteen Ways to Manage Your Time Better. Pollock, Ted // Automotive Manufacturing & Production;May2001, Vol. 113 Issue 5, p10
Provides guidelines for employees on time management. How to be productive; Time scheduling and objective setting; How to conquer procrastination.
- Plan Ahead--In Stages. Pollock, Ted // Automotive Manufacturing & Production;May2001, Vol. 113 Issue 5, p10
Focuses on the importance of planning ahead on the time management of employees. Factors to consider in planning ahead; Various approaches used in planning.
- Plan your time to get the most from your day. Wetmore, Donald // Fort Worth Business Press;02/25/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 44, p33
Advises employees on the three important rules in effective time management. Make a `to-do' list on a clean sheet of paper or in your day planner; Prioritize the list; Follow this process everyday.
- The power of 10 minutes. Lockett, Kath // Asian Pacific Post;5/7/2009, p12
The article discusses procrastination and cites the things that employees can do in the office in ten minutes.
- Mind your time. Gray, Andi // Fairfield County Business Journal;1/30/2012, Vol. 48 Issue 5, p7
The article provides an answer to a question of time management among employees.
- Time: It's an equal-opportunity employer. Beswick, James B. // Business Journal Serving Southern Tier, CNY, Mohawk Valley, Fing;11/11/96, Vol. 10 Issue 23, p2SB
Looks at effective time management for employees. Time as an equal-opportunity employer in the book `The Joy of Working'; Relationship between time management and success in Neal Whitten's book `Becoming an Indispensable Employee in a Disposable World'; Expansion of work to fill the time available.
- HOW DOES SHE DO IT ALL? Goldberg, Ellen // Marie Claire (US Edition);Jul2001, Vol. 8 Issue 7, p78
Focuses on time management of busy schedules by working women. Way by which account coordinator Tracey manages to protect her professional image despite of busy schedules; Advice from experts for Tracey to help balance her activities in a better way; Schedule of Daniela, public-relations officer.
- How women use their lunch hours. Henry, Denise // Glamour;Jul98, Vol. 96 Issue 7, p92
Presents a statistical data on what working women are doing during lunch hour. Percentage number of women who ate at their desks while working; Percentage of women who took a work break but ate in the office; Reported percentage of women who went to eat with friends.
- Get twice as much done in half the time. // Administrative Professional Today;Nov2010, Vol. 36 Issue 11, p2
The article offers time management tips for employees during work hours to maximize productivity.