The Need To Lead
- Ten Novice Mistakes. Leach, Laurie // DogSport Magazine;May/Jun2009, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p14
An excerpt from the book "The Intermediate Guide to Dog Agility, Taking It to the Next Level," by Laurie Leach is presented.
- Nicholas Brealey Finds Its Groove. Rosen, Judith // Publishers Weekly;11/1/2010, Vol. 257 Issue 43, p9
The article highlights the growth of Nicholas Brealey Publishing. In 2009, the company's U.S. operation doubled its book list as well as increased its revenue. One of the publisher's popular books for the fall of 2010 is the second edition of Scott Eblin's "The Next Level." Despite an increase...
- The Greatness Guide 2 - 101 Ways to Reach the Next Level. Chowdhury, Arpita // Globsyn Management Journal;Jan2009, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p59
The article reviews the book "The Greatness Guide 2 - 101 Ways to Reach the Next Level," by Robin Sharma.
- University Study. Green, Brad // Touchstone: A Journal of Mere Christianity;Nov2008, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p36
The article reviews the book "The Baylor Project: Taking Christian Higher Education to the Next Level," edited by Barry G. Hankins and Donald D. Schmeltekopf.
- The Big Leap: Conquer Your Fears and Take Life to the Next Level. Bigelow, Deborah // Library Journal;5/15/2009, Vol. 134 Issue 9, p85
This article reviews the book "The Big Leap: Conquer Your Fears and Take Life to the Next Level," by Gay Hendricks.
- The 1 Hour Plan for Growth. Calhoon, Joe // One-Hour Plan for Growth - Business Book Summaries;9/22/2011, p1
In The 1 Hour Plan for Growth, Joe Calhoon proposes a method for developing a business growth plan in one hour that can be written on a single sheet of paper. Calhoon offers his planning methodology to overcome some of the typical problems with planning, such a having a plan that is too lengthy...
- Sense of stewardship. Covey, Stephen R. // Executive Excellence;Jul97, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p3
Focuses on the importance of stewardship in becoming an effective leader of interdependent teams. Differences between stewardship and ownership; Giving up of everything for the common good and interest of the organization; Development of a sense of stewardship through common vision and value...
- The distance of leadership. Coats, Steven C. // Executive Excellence;May98, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p14
Dicusses the significance of distance in leadership. Findings of a survey conducted about leadership; Attitudes of people towards their top managers as revealed by the survey; Key in effective leadership.
- Commanding respect. // People Management;2/5/1998, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p9
Cites the results of a study on leaders admired by employees, conducted by the Industrial Society.