S&P lowers St. John's outlook, shows doubt in Detroit's health sector
- INDIANA: Vigo Bonds Boosted. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;11/14/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32754, p9
The article reports on the decision of credit ratings provider Standard & Poor's Corp. to upgrade the underlying ratings for Vigo County and the Vigo County Building Corp. in Indiana from A-minus to A as the agency prepares to sell lease rental bonds in November 2007. Nearly $3.1 million of the...
- OhioHealth Outlook Change. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;5/3/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32373, p35
The article reports on the assessment of the Standard & Poor's Securities Inc. on May 1, 2006, which changed from stable to positive from bonds issued through Franklin County, Ohio on behalf of OhioHealth Corp. According to Standard & Poor's credit analyst Brian Williamson, the hospital system's...
- Nevada Scores Its 3d AA-Plus. Cohen, Jackie // Bond Buyer;6/26/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32410, p1
The article reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. has upgraded Nevada's general obligation bond rating to AA-plus from AA. The rating action affects outstanding debt of the state. The upgrade reflects the state's gradual diversification of tax revenues beyond the taxes paid by casinos along the...
- Michigan's GO Outlook Negative. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/11/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32443, p1
The article reports on the economic forecast by Standard & Poor's Corp. on the outstanding general obligation debt of Michigan. For the week ended August 11, 2006, the credit rating agency changed its outlook on the state's debt to negative from stable, citing the repeal of the single business...
- Imlay City Increase. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;4/14/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31862, p33
Focuses on the improvement of rating on the limited tax general obligation debt for Imlay City, Michigan to BBB from BBB-minus according to Standard & Poor's Corp.
- SOUTHEAST Bond-Watch. Sigo, Shelly; DeSue, Tedra; Vadum, Matthew; Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;5/27/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31893, p37
Reports on developments in bonds in the Southeast U.S. as of May 27, 2004. Standard & Poor's downgrading of Sun Coast Hospital of outstanding debt issued by the city of Largo, Florida to BB from BB-plus; Moody's Investors Service's affirmation of its A3 rating on outstanding variable-rate bonds...
- MWAA Gets A-Plus, Stable Outlook From S&P After $112M Refunding. Sanchez, Humberto // Bond Buyer;7/13/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31924, p5
Reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. has assigned an A-plus rating with a stable outlook to the multimillion-dollar refunding bonds sold by the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority in the U.S. Reference to the ratings assigned by Fitch Ratings; Use of the proceeds; Statement of Lynn...
- S&P Affirms A-Plus Rating, Negative Outlook of Ohio's Buckeye Power. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;7/26/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31933, p7
Reports on the negative outlook rating of Standard & Poor's Corp. on Buckeye Power Inc., a cooperative in Ohio. Profile of the company; Information on bonds issued by the cooperative; Reasons for the negative outlook.
- New Jersey Bond Ratings Downgraded. D'Ambrosio, Jill // Bond Buyer;7/28/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31935, p1
Reports that Fitch Ratings and Standard and Poor's have downgraded the general obligation and appropriation bonds of the state of New Jersey. Reasons for the decision of the credit ratings agencies; Details of the bond ratings move.