Cook County, Ill., leads slate; Kentucky County to debut
- SHORT AND SWEET. Anderson, James A. // Black Enterprise;Jul2003, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p32
Analyzes the performance of short-term government mutual funds in the U.S. as of March 7, 2003. Details on bond transactions; Factors that affect bonds; Top-performing short-term government portfolios.
- Weekly Reporters See Inflow of $269.6 Million. Fine, Jacob; Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;8/7/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32439, p7
The article discusses the AMG Data Services' report on the increase of net inflows into weekly reporting municipal bond mutual funds to $269.59 million for the week ended August 2, 2006. The net inflow represents approximately 73 percent of the assets in all municipal bond funds. Meanwhile, the...
- Data Points. // Money Management Executive;10/27/2003, Vol. 11 Issue 42, p1
Presents a graph on the sub-par sales opportunities for bond funds in July and August 2003.
- Lipper: Bond Funds Have Worst Month Possibly Ever. // Money Management Executive;9/29/2003, Vol. 11 Issue 38, p4
Focuses on a survey by Lipper on the U.S. market performance of bond funds in 2003. Key findings; Predictions for the industry; Remarks from an industry expert.
- Bond Funds. Kalwarski, Tara; Freedman, Jonah // Money;Nov2004, Vol. 33 Issue 11, p210
Presents three-year performance rankings for bond funds as of October 2004.
- Bond Funds. Kalwarski, Tara // Money;Dec2004, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p188
Presents three-year performance rankings for bond funds as of December 2004.
- Bond Funds. Kalwarski, Tara; Freedman, Jonah // Money;Sep2004, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p160
This is an article that offers information on bond funds as of September 2004.Three-Year Performance Rankings. Bond Fund Notes: As of July 15. 2 Yield data as of June 30. 3 Closed to new investors. Source: Lipper, New York.
- Bond Funds. Kalwarski, Tara; Freedman, Jonah // Money;Oct2004, Vol. 33 Issue 10, p162
Presents three-year performance rankings for bond funds.
- BBH Core Select Joins 500. Kinnel, Russel // Morningstar FundInvestor;Mar2011, Vol. 19 Issue 7, p22
The article presents the journal's top 500 bond and mutual funds worldwide. It notes that Fidelity Equity-Income II and Vanguard International Total Stock Market Investment were dropped, while BBH Core Select Equity and Vanguard International Total Stock Market Administration were added on the...