Arkansas Governor poised to approve state's first toll road
- U.s.Appeals Court Hears MWAA Dulles Toll -- Road Dispute. GLAZIER, KYLE // Bond Buyer;10/3/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33791, p5
The article offers information on the court case hearing regarding toll-road dispute of Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority.
- For Illinois Tollway, Delaying Repairs Is No Longer an Option. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;4/3/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31357, p30
Reports on the hearings conducted by the Illinois State Toll Highway Authority over the proposed toll increase in the state. Financing for the upgrades and repairs of the state's mile system; Requirement of an independent engineering firm to review the status of the system; Details of the...
- SLEDGEHAMMER ALERT TO STOP TOLL ROADS -- KILL THE CDAs !! // Bulverde Standard (Canyon Lake, TX);7/1/2009, Vol. 26 Issue 26, p8
The article announces the need of lobbyists and supporters for an initiative to stop toll roads by abolishing the Comprehensive Development Agreements (CDA) in the U.S.
- Corr v. Metro. Wash. Airports Auth. Wynne, Jonathan // Transportation Law Journal;2014, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p71
The article offers information about the court case Corr v. Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority (MWAA) Topics discussed include claims for applying the revenue for transportation improvement in the corridor of Dulles International Airport, claims of toll road users John Corr and John...
- Alamo RMA Chairman Thornton Releases Statement On TxDOT Proposal On Tolling Existing Interstate Highway Lanes. // Bulverde Standard (Canyon Lake, TX);9/5/2007, Vol. 23 Issue 36, p21
The article offers information regarding the proposal made by the Alamo Regional Mobility Authority (Alamo RMA) Board Chairman, William E. Thornton on potentially toll existing Interstate Highways.
- This Week. // State Journal (WV);7/27/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 29, p2
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including the removal of the turnpike tolls by 2019, changes in the coal mine pollutant discharge rules and the lawsuit filed against State Election Commission.
- AAA withdraws support for NHS bill. Barnes, David // Traffic World;5/22/95, Vol. 242 Issue 8, p12
Reports on the withdrawal of the American Automobile Association's support for the National Highway System legislative bill. Imposition of tolls on interstate highways; Highway Users Federation and the American Trucking Associations' opposition against the bill.
- Lkw-MautsÃ¤tze weiter strittig. // Lebensmittel Zeitung;6/7/2013, Issue 23, p026
An article is presented on the legality of the toll structure of German highways for commercial tractor-trailer trucks as determined by the Bundesverwaltungsgericht (German Federal Administrative Court).
- Road haulage companies ask for temporary suspension of e-toll. // Hungary A.M.;07/09/2013, p1
The article reports on the move of road haulage businesses in Hungary to ask the government for the temporary suspension of a new electronic toll system (e-toll) in the country which they alleged for overcharges.