Fitch revises guidelines for schools
- Fitch to adopt new ratings ranges based on 1999 survey. Carpenter, Sheri // Bond Buyer;03/06/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30842, p1
Reports that Fitch IBCA Inc. plans to adopt ranges for credit ratings in different market sectors in the United States. Significant upgrades required by the ranges from current ratings; Reassessment of how the agency weighs different credit factors such as the bearing of a municipal issuer's...
- FITCH IBCA DEFAULT STUDY. // Bond Buyer;Jun2000 Supplement Health Care, Vol. 332 Issue 30904, p8a
Focuses on a report issued by Fitch IBCA which determined the expected credit rating ranges and average investment ratings within the United States healthcare industry.
- Major chest pains. // Business News New Jersey;01/19/98, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p3
Reports that Fitch IBCA, an international bond rating organization, downgraded $32.4 million of the revenue of Deborah Heart and Lung Center. Reason for the downgrading of the revenue of the center; Listing of some of the problems facing the center; Details on the financial status of the...
- Fitch Upgrades Laredo, Tex., GOs. // Bond Buyer;03/27/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30857, p2
Reports that Fitch IBCA Inc. has upgraded the general obligation debt from Laredo, Texas.
- Upstart jumps muni-bond wall. Hinz, Greg; Strahler, Steven R. // Crain's Chicago Business;04/13/98, Vol. 21 Issue 15, p3
Reports on Fitch IBCA Incorporated with headquarters in New York and London, England. Reference to the hiring of Fitch to rate the debt for investment safety at the Chicago Park District; Details on Fitch's competitors; Information on Fitch.
- Moody's downgrades Mt Clemens CSD to Ba3. // Bond Buyer;8/8/2013, Vol. 385 Issue 33959, p2
The article reports that the credit rating provider Moody's Investors Service Inc. downgraded the general obligation unlimited tax (G0ULT) rating of Mount Clemens Community School District in Michigan and offers information on School Bond Qualification and Loan Program (SBQLP) of Michigan.
- Moody's analyst joins Fitch in Southwest. Kuiper, Mark T. // Bond Buyer;01/13/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30309, p31
Focuses on Fitch IBCA's appointment of Mark Campa as a senior director of public finance for the company's Southwest regional office.
- Fitch IBCA forms dedicated project finance group. O'Leary, Christopher // Investment Dealers' Digest;07/26/99, Vol. 65 Issue 30, p7
Reports on the formation of a group of credit analysts by Fitch IBCA. Formalization of Fitch's rating methods and strategies for project finance; Executives appointed to various positions in the group; Reason for the agency's move.
- Fitch Issues New Rating Guidelines For Garbage Credits, Upgrades Debt. Hoffman, David // Bond Buyer;03/16/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30850, p32
Focuses on Fitch IBCA Inc.'s issuance of rating guidelines for solid-waste credits. Emphasis on the contracts signed between a solid-waste facility and a resource provider; Analysis of the private companies involved in the facility; Repayment of solid-waste debt.