- The Paris Buzz. Weisman, Katherine; Sagar, Carrie // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/25/1998, Vol. 176 Issue 101, p20
Highlights the Premiere Vision fabric show in Paris, France. Venues of the event; Strategies of show organizers utilized in show planning; Information on other trade fairs.
- Premier Visions of color is about choice. White, Renee Minus // New York Amsterdam News;02/05/98, Vol. 89 Issue 6, p17
Reveals how Premier Visions focused on the theme of individualism for its Fall/Winter '98 clothing designs. Season of allure and passion for women; Redefined classics for men; Reflection of playful innocence for children.
- Optimism Reigns. Dome, Jennifer // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/22/2006, Vol. 192 Issue 109, Special Section p4
The article reports on the expansion of a number of British fashion trade shows by making adjustments and adding spaces or locations in 2007. The Natural History Museum, which is the home of London Fashion Week in England, will increase its exhibition space. Meanwhile, Londonedge has not...
- Calendar. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/22/2006, Vol. 192 Issue 109, Special Section p18
The article presents a calendar of international fashion and clothing trade shows from December 2006 to April 2007. The 14th Hong Kong International Jewelry Manufacturers Exhibition will be held on December 7-10 in China. Canada's Bridal Show is scheduled on January 5-7 in Toronto, Ontario. The...
- calendar. // Wearables Business;Dec2006, Vol. 10 Issue 15, p9
The article presents a calendar of events of interest to the clothing industry in the U.S. from January to May 2007. The Imprinted Sportswear Show will be held on January 19-21 in Long Beach, California. The ASI Dallas Show will be held on February 7-9 in Dallas Convention Center. The ASI Show...
- Urban Development. Lee, Georgia // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/6/2006, Vol. 192 Issue 117, Special section p18
The article previews the fashion trade shows to be held by AmericasMart in Atlanta, Georgia in 2007. The show, to be held on February 1, 2007 during the first market of 2007, will be Martinis and Imax at Fernbank Museum of Natural History. The event will include a party and two screenings of the...
- Paving the Way. Kleinman, Rebecca // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/6/2006, Vol. 192 Issue 117, Special section p19
The article offers information on the fashion trade shows to be held in Miami, Florida in 2007. Trafik, to be held on January 29 to 31, is capped at 300 targeted vendors in 10-foot-by-10-foot booths at the Miami Beach Convention Center. Half of the lines are women's wear, 50 are international...
- Doubling Down. Wilson, Beth // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/6/2006, Vol. 192 Issue 117, Special section p20
The article focuses on the fashion trade shows to be held in Chicago, Illinois in 2007. Market organizers for the 2007 Merchandise Mart are pairing StyleMax, Chicago's largest women's apparel market, with Chicago Collective, the men's apparel market, in February, and with the National Bridal...
- Show Calendar. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/10/2012, Vol. 203 Issue 6, p8b
The article presents a calendar for fashion industry trade and runway shows being held in Berlin, Germany for Berlin Fashion Week in January 2012, including the Isko Denim Day After Party, Diesel Apartment II fashion presentation, and the Baltic Fashion Catwalk.