The Full Spectrum
- our favorite time travelers. S. B. // Shape;Oct2007, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p42
The article evaluates several wrist watches from companies including Casio Inc., and Suunto.
- Female athleticwear. // Discount Store News;2/21/2000, Vol. 39 Issue 4, p20
Focuses on the success of women's athletic apparel in 1999. Features of Timex's Rush, a line of athletic wrist watches designed for women; Success of the Hanes Sports line.
- Suunto Vector wrist computer. Fry, Carolyn // Geographical (Campion Interactive Publishing);May99, Vol. 71 Issue 5, p72
Introduces the Suunto's Vector wristwatch. Features; Price.
- Wrist Results. // Joe Weider's Muscle & Fitness;Feb2011, Vol. 72 Issue 2, p42
The article presents information about several sports watches including Ironman Solar Shock from Timex Corp., Men's Eco-Drive from Citizen Watch Co. Ltd., and G-Shock Black Limited from Casio America Inc.
- SUUNTO CORE. Mauck-Duff, Ryland // Skiing;Jan2009, Vol. 61 Issue 5, p105
The article evaluates the Core wrist watch from Suunto.
- MAXING OUT. Knight, Christian // Paddler;Jul/Aug2007, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p68
The article evaluates the Suunto T4 training watch from Suunto.
- News Briefs. // NSGA Specialty Fitness News;6/29/2006, Vol. 6 Issue 6, p3
The section presents news briefs related to the sporting goods industry in the U.S. The Pennsylvania Supreme Court rejected the motion for appeal filed by Cybex International Inc. concerning the case Kirila v. Cybex International Inc. The partnership between Suunto and XTERRA makes Suunto the...
- Back Page. // RoadBike;Mar2011, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p98
The article offers brief information on the Casio Pathfinder PAG240B-2 watch from Casio which will be the price for the winning entry for the "RoadBike" magazine's March Caption Contest.
- Timely zapper. // Popular Electronics;Aug94, Vol. 11 Issue 8, p53
Reports on Casio Inc.'s introduction of the CMD-40B Wrist Controller Watch. Features; Capabilities; Operation; Programming methods; Control; Benefits.