Brooks Takes Specialty Shops to Cyberspace
- On the Run. Carofano, Jennifer // FN: Footwear News;1/29/2007, Vol. 63 Issue 5, p112
The article features the footwear company, Brooks. According to chief executive officer Jim Weber, the performance-running sales since 2001 of the company have grown an average of 30% each year. Today, a focused footwear collection of 25 running, walking and track-and-field styles makes up 80...
- Brooks Pure Connect. // Stuff;Jan2012, Issue 154, p38
The article offers brief information on the Brooks Pure Connect running shoes from Brooks.
- Science in Stride. Dutter, Greg // Footwear Plus;Feb2010, p12
The article focuses on the DNA, a cushioning system developed by Brooks to make its Glycerin 8 shoe the first ever to adapt to the individual running requirements of each wearer and to offer customized cushioning with every stride.
- WELCOME TO THE RUNNING NETWORK'S 2012 SPRING SHOE REVIEW. Eder, Larry // Athletics;Mar/Apr2012, p9
The article introduces a series of articles that evaluates various brands of running shoes for release in spring of 2012 including ASICS, Brooks, Mizuno, and New Balance.
- Brooks Green Silence. // Athletics;May2010, p24
The article evaluates the Green Silence running shoes from Brooks.
- Brooks Adrenaline ASR 9 $115. // Runner's World;Oct2012, Vol. 47 Issue 10, p100
The article evaluates the Brooks Adrenaline ASR 9 running shoes from Brooks Sports Inc.
- Green Silence Running Shoe. // Sustainability: The Journal of Record;Feb2010, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p69
The article evaluates the green silence running shoe from Brooks Sports Inc.
- BROOKS ADRENALINE GTS 8. // Men's Fitness;May2008, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p62
The article evaluates the Adrenaline GTS 8 running shoes from Brooks.
- Brooks Cascadia. So, Adrienne // Wired;Jun2008, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p100
The article reviews the Brooks Cascadia running shoes from Brooks.