- INSTITUTE NEWS. // People Management;4/27/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 9, p59
Presents update on the Institute of Personnel and Development (IPD) in Great Britain as of April 27, 2000. Highlights of a networking meeting about diversity in the workplace in Savoy Court in May 11; Themes of the short courses from the IPD; Employment issues that will be tackled by Peter Reid...
- Making diversity accessible. Crofts, Pauline // People Management;12/24/1998, Vol. 4 Issue 25, p51
Deals with the meeting held by the Institute of Personnel and Development (IPD) in 1998 on managing diversity. Topic discussed by Tim Harris of the Devon and Cornwall branch; Initiatives launched by several IPD branches; Other keynote speakers.
- Conference Round-Up. // People Management;08/13/98, Vol. 4 Issue 16, p61
Presents information on the 1998 professional standards conference held by the Institute of Personnel and Development. Discussion on managing diversity; Trends in standards; Information on a speech on employment relationship.
- Managing diversity. // People Management;1/23/1997, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p55
Reports that Institute of Personnel and Development (IPD) equal opportunities policy adviser Dianah Worman has spoken on managing diversity at a meeting of the IPD Capital Network. Differentiation between equal opportunities and managing diversity; Contact information.
- CIPD BRANCH EVENTS. // People Management;3/26/2009, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p42
A calendar of Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) branch events to be held in Great Britain in 2009 is presented, including a diversity seminar in Buckinghamshire on April 3, an Eastern region evening programme at the National College of Ireland in Dublin on April 8 and a...
- FAST TRACK. // People Management;10/28/2010, p36
This section offers business news briefs, which includes the CIPD People Managment Awards 2010 to be hosted by comedian Hugh Dennis on November 10, 2010, the toolkit "Organisation Design and Capability Building" published by Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) and the online...
- Stand up, diversity champions. // People Management;10/28/2010, p37
The article focuses on the award that recognizes the diversity work of the human resources departments, which is part of the annual Opportunity Now awards of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD).
- Your diary on diversity. // People Management;Jan2013, p54
The article discusses features of the Website of the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development (CIPD) relating to diversity int he workplace including a Web calendar and a guide for employers.
- ROUND-UP. // People Management;Nov2011, p60
This section offers news briefs pertaining to human resources management, as of November 2011, including the partnership of Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) with gender diversity campaign Opportunity Now to present the Directing Diverse Talent Award, availability of an...