Woolwich aiming to profit from mentoring role skills
- Woolwich revives centralised team. McCawley, Ian // Marketing Week;12/2/1999, Vol. 22 Issue 44, p9
Focuses on the restructuring effort of Woolwich at its marketing department and the reintroduction of the central operations it broke. Divisions of the marketing team of the company; Launching of its Open Plan business strategy; Responsibilities of Paul Birkett, head of group marketing.
- Good neighbors can seal a house deal, says the Woolwich. Gallagher, Rosemary // Money Marketing;2/21/2002, p20
Reports on the importance of location for first-time home buyers based on the second 'Woolwich First Time Buyers Survey' by the Woolwich. Importance of neighbors when buying homes; Attitude of women buyers toward potential neighbors.
- Woolwich reduces funding tranches for broker deals. Norman, Tessa // Mortgage Strategy (Online Edition);3/9/2012, p6
The article reports that high demand led to the reduction in the funding tranches of Woolwich for its mortgage products.
- Woolwich revamps online case booking system. Thomas, Paul // Mortgage Strategy (Online Edition);3/28/2012, p10
The article reports on the decision of Woolwich to overhaul its online case booking system to allow intermediaries to book funds without waiting until midnight.
- May shortlist reveals TOTL hopefuls. // Mortgage Strategy;5/23/2011, p5
The article reports on the release of the shortlist for the Top of the League (TOTL) of Woolwich Mortgages PLC from Barclays PLC in Great Britain for May 2011, which includes nominations for Player of the Month and Manager of the Month awards.
- Woolwich ends midnight funds. // Mortgage Strategy;4/2/2012, p009
The article reports that Woolwich started letting brokers reserve products through securing funds online to avoid the need to receive funds at midnight.
- Agents must be given access to the full view. Mullineaux, Sean; Daly, David // Precision Marketing;9/27/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p14
Reveals shortingcomings in the customer service of the British company Woolwich PLC. Problems experienced by client Sean Mullineaux; Adoption of a single customer view; Need for the first agent Sean came in contact with to have sought out the answer within Woolwich.
- Woolwich recruits learn faster online. // IT Training;Oct2002, p5
Reports the adoption of an online customer relations management for call-center staff in Great Britain. Number of staff taking the simulation training; Views of Emma Keen of Woolwich on the training.
- Woolwich tranche system 'worse than getting Glastonbury tickets'. Thomas, Paul // Money Marketing;2/18/2010, p5
The article reports on the funding problems faced by brokers through the intermediary tranche system of Woolwich PLC in Great Britain.