Competency frameworks give companies the edge
- O BOM DESEMPENHO DA SECRETÃRIA EXECUTIVA BILÃNGUE NA REDAÃ‡ÃƒO DA CORRESPONDÃŠNCIA COMERCIAL. Leite Carter, Rosemary de Paula // GeSec: Revista de Gestao e Secretariado;jan-jun2011, Vol. 2 Issue 1, p77
Writing e-mails and commercial letters in English correctly it is a mandatory task in the professional everyday life of the executive secretary. This work has as an objective to offer an outlook on Commercial Correspondence in English, focusing notably on the commercial letters and e-mails. Some...
- GPEC territoriale et Ã©valuation du travail : essai d'analyse. Dubrion, Benjamin // Gestion 2000;ene/feb2011, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p77
Strategic workforce planning applied at a territorial level ("GPEC-T" in French) has been developed in France in recent years, largely on the initiative of the public authorities. The aim of this contribution is to cast light on the logic of the GPEC practices in an analytical perspective,...
- TEAM IMPLICIT COORDINATION PROCESSES: A TEAM KNOWLEDGE-BASED APPROACH. Rico, Ramón; Sánchez-Manzanares, Miriam; Gil, Francisco; Gibson, Cristina // Academy of Management Review;Jan2008, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p163
We present an integrated theoretical framework that models the development of team situation models and implicit coordination behaviors. We first define these concepts and then examine the role of several team and context variables in facilitating the emergence of implicit coordination patterns,...
- Luces y sombras de la evaluaciÃ³n del desempeÃ±o. TINOCO, JUAN // Capital Humano;Jan2010, Vol. 23 Issue 239, p60
No abstract available.
- Tall Corn, Rolling Prairies and the Shopping Spirit. Kamensky, John // PA Times;Apr2006, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p6
The article offers insights on the strategic plans, agency plans and performance measures of the state government of Iowa. Iowa has a new law called the Accountable Government Act, that aims to make the state government to be more results-oriented. It includes the "purchasing results" approach,...
- Managing adaptive performance in teams: Guiding principles and behavioral markers for measurement. Rosen, Michael A.; Bedwell, Wendy L.; Wildman, Jessica L.; Fritzsche, Barbara A.; Salas, Eduardo; Burke, C. Shawn // Human Resource Management Review;Jun2011, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p107
Abstract: Various types of organizations must manage rapidly changing operational contexts. To respond to these demands, organizations are relying more heavily on team-based work arrangements. Effectively managing such performance requires a systematic, broad approach to measuring team...
- Revisiting an Approach to Managing Behaviors and Results. Brumback, Gary B. // Public Personnel Management;Summer81, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p270
Describes the use of managing behaviors and results (MBR) for performance analysis and planning of improvement strategies. Concept of MBR; Accountability of an individual for any unacceptable behavior; Distinction between planned and unplanned performance.
- Assessing Human Performance in a Dynamic Business Environment. Adams, Rodney B. // Cost Engineering;Oct2000, Vol. 42 Issue 10, p37
Describes how a company assesses employee performance. Relationship between business performance and human performance; Significance of human performance in an organization.
- The way that you use it. Kamen, Paddy // CMA Management;Apr2003, Vol. 77 Issue 2, p10
Focuses on the importance of 360-degree evaluation technique for organizations to evaluate performance of its employees. Views of corporate controller of University Health Network Karim Mamdani regarding opportunities provided by the 360-degree evaluation; Importance of organizational readiness...