Taking Another 'New Trail'
- REMEMBRANCES OF TIMES PAST. McGorry, William // Multichannel News;7/18/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 29, p62
Commends retiring "Multichannel News" periodical editor Marianne Paskowski. Performance of the periodical under the leadership of the editor; Indication of the departure of the editor.
- Backtalk in Flashback. // Multichannel News;7/18/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 29, p64
Presents an excerpt from an article reminiscing challenges faced by Marianne Paskowski as editor of the "Multichannel News" newspaper.
- BUSINESS & FINANCE. // CableFAX Daily;11/15/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 222, p3
The article reports on the decision of columnist Marianne Paskowski to resign from "McNews" to serve "TV Week" effective January 2, 2006.
- Paskowski Promoted To Reed Television VP. // Multichannel News;1/26/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p4
Reports on the promotion of Marianne Paskowski to vice president of the editorial development of Reed Television Group, as of January 2004. Responsibilities; Her role as editor in chief of "Multichannel News."
- The Life and Times Of Marianne Paskowski. Stilson, Janet // Multichannel News;7/18/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 29, p58
Focuses on Marianne Paskowski, retiring consultant and columnist for the "Multichannel News" newspaper. Reason for referring to Paskowski as Nurse Ratched, a character in the film "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" and Dorian Gray, the surreal character in a novel by Oscar Wilde; Career...
- PREVIEWS. // Television Week;11/14/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 46, p1
The article presents an update on the TV industry in the U.S. as of November 2005. A party will be held by ABC News President David Westin for TV personality Ted Koppel. Marianne Paskowski, a columnist for "Multichannel News" magazine, will join "Television-Week" magazine exclusively as a...
- Celebrating 25 Years Of 'Multichannel News' Bolkcom, Chuck // Multichannel News;8/29/2005 25th Anniversary, Vol. 26 Issue 36, p2
Highlights developments in the multichannel industry in celebration of the 25th anniversary of "Multichannel News" in August 2005. Industry trends; Efforts of the journal to provide fair news coverage; Commendation to the leadership of Marianne Paskowski, Paul Maxwell and Tom Southwick.
- Paskowski, Jessell Promoted. // Multichannel News;01/08/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p2
Informs on two editorial appointments at United States-based Cahners Television Group. Editorial director Marianne Paskowski; 'Broadcasting & Cable' editor-in-chief Harry Jessell.
- rants and raves. Blake, Anne // Windspeaker;Jun2004, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p5
Presents several letters to the editor published in the June 12, 2004 issue of the journal "Windspeaker." Discussion about the native leaders in the U.S.; Focus on the escalating risks journalists face as they work to keep communities informed; Comment on the article "We are all Anishanabe,"...