Products, Deals Liven Up SCTE's Expo
- Technology and competition on display at Tech Showcase 2014. MENDIZABAL, ANDREA // Business in Calgary;Sep2014, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p122
The article offers information on the annual Tech Showcase of Innovate Calgary to be held at Alastair Ross Technology Centre in Calgary, Alberta on September 11, 2014.
- Minneapolis Conference Exhibitors. // Technology & Engineering Teacher;Feb2011, Vol. 70 Issue 5, p35
The article lists the exhibitors who will join the conference in Minneapolis, Minnesota including Adobe Systems Inc., Energy Concepts Inc., and Illinois State University.
- Distributors welcome upbeat mood at Embedded World. Elliott, Mick // EDN Europe;Apr2009, Vol. 56 Issue 4, p32
The article reviews the Embedded World exhibition and conference in Nuremberg, Germany in March 2009.
- ShoWest: The Exhibition. Gainsborough, John // Image Technology;Apr1989, Vol. 71 Issue 4, p41
The article offers information on the ShoWest exhibition that is held annually in Las Vegas, Nevada. It is a platform for various exhibitors to showcase their new gadgets relate to the motion picture industry such as projector lenses, and low voltage point source lighting system. It is stated...
- "We create chemistry" world tour arrives in India. // Paintindia;Jan2013, Vol. 63 Issue 1, p132
The article reports on the arrival of the "We Create Chemistry" world tour of BASF in Bombay, India in 2013. The tour started in Mannheim, Germany on January 2012 and is intended to help the stakeholders of the company to experience its leading innovations for a sustainable future. Twenty...
- Hannover Messe: A great venue for small manufacturers. // Plant Engineering;Oct2015, Vol. 69 Issue 8, p21
The article offers information on the Integrated Industry-Discover Solutions Hannover Messe trade show to be held in Hannover, Germany on April 25-29, 2015.
- REGARDING WIRELESS E911. // Telephony;6/5/2006, Vol. 247 Issue 10, p30
The article provides information about 6135 primary and secondary public-safety (PSAP) and emergency answering points in the United States. Under Phase I carriers are required to provide within six months of a request from a PSAP the phone number of a 911 call and the location of the cell site...
- In an increasingly high-tech world, SMS still has its place. Luna, Lynnette // Urgent Communications Exclusive Insight;11/16/2011, p2
The article focuses on the importance of SMS in carrying out a Commercial Mobile Alert System (CMAS) in the U.S. The author mentions that SMS is still an important element of CMAS, despite the advent of smartphones and other innovative technologies. She states that SMS still remains a reliable...
- A data-centric vision. Engebretson, Joan; Hurley, Hanna; Quinton, Brian // Telephony;10/19/98, Vol. 235 Issue 16, p10
Focuses on the issues discussed at the 1998 Networld + Interop exhibit in Atlanta, Georgia. Preparation by service providers for data-centric vision; Changes in networking addressed by Lucent Technologies Chairman Richard McGinn; Packet Engines' sale of PowerRail routing switches to Internet...