- Stewart Show to Sell Its Own Ads. Friedman, Wayne // Television Week;3/28/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 13, p1A
Deals with the plan of Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia to sell all the advertising spots in its upcoming daytime show in 2005 to be hosted by Martha Stewart. Comments from Heidi Diamond, president of television for Martha Stewart Omnimedia; Aim of the new show; Target annual advertising sales.
- Martha Stewart. Brown, Joel // Broadcasting & Cable;6/20/2005, Vol. 135 Issue 25, p6A
Discusses the challenges faced by Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia Inc. (MSLO). Remarks from Heidi Diamond, president of the television division at the company, on the survival of the company; Effect of the imprisonment of Martha Stewart, founder of MSLO, on the company; Information on the...
- Martha Stewart: What's In a Name? Lum, Amy O.J.; Lum, Doman // Business & Economic Review;Apr-Jun2005, Vol. 51 Issue 3, p13
Assesses the impact of the imprisonment of domestic diva and businesswoman, Martha Stewart, to her company, Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia (MSO). Guilty verdict on Stewart in a stock trading trial; Restoration of Stewart's reputation; Generating interest from advertisers; Analysis of the issue...
- Some stars fall, others bounce back - but who else loses out? Devaney, Polly // Marketing Week;5/26/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 21, p32
The article presents information about arrest and recuperation of Martha Stewart, owner of Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia (MSO) Inc. With businesses ranging from a syndicated television show to branded home products sold through Kmart and a range of lifestyle magazines, the company brand very...
- C4 reinforces its diversity with identity redesign. Grimshaw, Colin // Marketing (00253650);12/8/2004, p1
This article reports that the television station Channel 4 is undergoing a radical identity overhaul to give itself a more contemporary positioning in the multi-channel market. The revamp, produced in-house by 4Creative, includes a logo, idents and programme trails. Idents feature a floating...
- Tough Choices for the Three Marthas. Siegel, Seth M. // Brandweek;3/15/2004, Vol. 45 Issue 11, p24
Comments on what U.S. home improvement company Martha Stewart needs to do in order to re-build its damaged reputation after the conviction of its founder Martha Stewart. Appeal of the Martha Stewart brand; Companies which also faced damages to their brands; Changes that should be done to the...
- Tweak failures into winners. // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;04/01/97 25th Anniversary Special, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p10
Discusses the benefits of Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia LLC chairwoman Martha Stewart's relationship with her readers. Development of diverse media properties; Result of perseverance in anything worthwhile; Comments by Stewart.
- Martha Stewart to receive Franklin Award. // American Printer;Sep2007, Vol. 124 Issue 9, p12
The article announces that Martha Stewart, founder of Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, will receive the 2007 Franklin Award from Printing Industries Alliance.
- A good Web thing: Martha Stewart to launch Web site. Rich, Laura // MediaWeek;09/01/97, Vol. 7 Issue 32, p27
Reports on cooking expert Martha Stewart's plans to launch her own Web site through her company Omnimedia. Use of the site as an information source for Stewart's syndicated television show `Martha Stewart Living' and radio show `Ask Martha'; Inclusion of a commerce section devoted to merchandise...