- Clay Weiner. // CREATIVITY;Nov2007, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p65
The article presents a profile of creative director Clay Weiner. Recently, Weiner worked as a director as well as a writer for a funny MTV series, starring a group of pubescent personified bodily functions. Weiner co-wrote and directed a Bud Light campaign built around a guy. His other works...
- Maps for mobsters. // CREATIVITY;Apr2006, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p49
The article presents information on the TV advertising campaign created by the interactive marketing agency Deep Focus for the sixth season of TV series "The Sopranos" on the TV channel HBO. Deep Focus recruited the geographical services of Google Maps to give viewers a refresher course on who...
- Seconds count at HBO. Martin, Denise // Variety;3/21/2005, Vol. 398 Issue 5, p8
Reports on a television advertising campaign for the repeat showing of the second episode of the HBO television series "Deadwood." Tagline of the campaign; Features of the campaign; Concern of HBO on the viewership of the series.
- Geographic TV channel targets Tube travellers. // Marketing (00253650);11/6/2003, p8
National Geographic Channel is reaching out to London Underground, England commuters with a two-week poster campaign supporting a series about extinct animals. The series, "Extinct," which airs from November 26, uses animatronics and computer-generated imagery to show how extinct species lived...
- Original cable series try to make the grade. Chunovic, Louis // Electronic Media;4/1/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 13, p6
Compares the ratings of several original cable series in the U.S. Role of serials in the growth of cable networks; Focus on the serials 'The Osbournes' on MTV and 'The Shield' on FX; Statistics depicting ratings of the serials.
- ABC wins February. Ryan, Leslie // Electronic Media;03/06/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p1
Provides updates in the television broadcasting industry as of March 2000. Growth in network show ratings of ABC Entertainment; Criticism of other networks on the length of airing time of the television program `Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' by ABC; Premiere of the midseason series `Falcone'...
- Now for some original ideas. Romano, Allison // Broadcasting & Cable;1/14/2002, Vol. 132 Issue 2, p35
Focuses on the plans of cable networks to concentrate on scripted drama series in the United States. Impact of drama series on television ratings; Comparison between the costs of drama series and non-scripted shows; Details on the all original series to be launched by cable networks.
- Clearing out the deadwood. Freeman, Mike // MediaWeek;6/13/94, Vol. 4 Issue 24, p6
Reports on the performance of several television series in the 1994 fourth quarter in the United States. Cancellation of the talk show `The Bertice Berry Show'; Weak ratings of `The Untouchables,' `Cobra' and `Acapulco H.E.A.T.'
- HIT and RERUN. Tucker, Ken // Entertainment Weekly;7/25/2003, Issue 720, p40
Deals with the popularity of cable television series reruns in the U.S.