- 'House'. Waldman, Allison J. // Television Week;6/19/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 25, p18
The article reports on the marketing campaign for the Fox Broadcasting medical drama House. In 2004, Fox Broadcasting executive vice president of marketing Chris Carlisle made a bold decision to promote the launch of House by distributing free DVD of the pilot through Entertainment Weekly and...
- Webs run numbers game. Adalian, Josef // Variety;3/14/2005, Vol. 398 Issue 4, p17
Focuses on the use of statistics by the Fox television network as marketing strategy for the television drama "House" in the U.S. Number of television viewers claimed by the company; Action taken by other television companies following Fox's strategy; Views of Fox scheduling professional...
- Fox Broadcasting. Downey, Kevin // Broadcasting & Cable;6/20/2005, Vol. 135 Issue 25, p4A
Discusses the DVD giveaways given by Fox Broadcasting to its viewers for the pilot episode of the television program "House" in the U.S. in 2005. Views on the character of Dr. Gregory House; Number of DVD that was sent out by the company; Remarks from Chris Carlisle, executive vice president of...
- Fox could lose NBCU's 'House' Levine, Stuart // Daily Variety;4/11/2011, Vol. 311 Issue 6, p3
The article reports that Fox Broadcasting Co. has remained in the last-minute negotiations with Universal Media Studious (UMS) for the signing of a new deal for the eight season of the television program "House."
- Fox Zeros In on Executive. Friedman, Wayne // Television Week;8/9/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 32, p3
Reports on the designation of Chris Carlisle as senior marketing executive of Fox Broadcasting Co. Career background; List of television shows launched under Carlisle's management; Issues surrounding the resignation of executive Robert Smell in the company.
- THE SCREENGRAB. Baysinger, Jim // Broadcasting & Cable;4/9/2012, Vol. 142 Issue 15, p4
The article offers information on the sendoff initiated by Fox Broadcasting Co. for the finale of its television program "House M.D."
- Fox promo unit raises cane. Hibberd, James // Hollywood Reporter;8/26/2009, Vol. 411 Issue 12, p4
The article presents information on the use of the symbol of snakes on a cane in Fox Broadcasting Co.'s guerrilla marketing promotion for Season 6 of the series "House." The first part of the campaign spread the symbol without any context. The second phase added a countdown clock to the "House"...
- FOX'S 'HOUSE' ON FIRE. Adalian, Josef // Daily Variety;9/15/2005, Vol. 288 Issue 52, p2
Reports on the ratings victory of the initial second season airing of the television program "House" over Fox Broadcasting Co. in the U.S. Total rating gained by the television station; Share among the 18-49-years-old viewers; Position of the television program "Bones" in the overall ranking.
- Pair of old reliables win the day for Fox. Hibberd, James // Hollywood Reporter;4/28/2010, Vol. 414 Issue 21, p6
The article reports that television programs "House" and "24" aired in Fox Broadcasting Co. took first place in the adults 18-49 demographic ratings on April 26, 2010.