- Crossroads Plays H2 Asteroids. // SHOOT;8/15/2003, Vol. 44 Issue 29, p14
The article presents information on a spot for the Hummer H2 automobile from automobile manufacturer General Motors Corp. Boston, Massachusetts-based advertising agency Modernista! has made the spot. Titled 'Asteroids,' this spot opens on what appears to be footage from a video game. As a...
- Fox Cable Gauges Ad Success. Lafayette, Jon // Television Week;12/4/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 45, p4
The article offers information on Engagement Ingredients Index, a formula released by Fox Cable Networks that will measure consumer behavioral data. Fox executive Bruce Lefkowitz points out that commercial ratings are a key part of engagement and are included in the formula. The formula combines...
- GM Musters Carl Lewis, Sydney Wannabes in Olympics Creative Push. Green, Jeff; Irwin, Tanya // Brandweek;05/17/99, Vol. 40 Issue 20, p10
Reports that General Motors will focus on athletes striving to qualify for the 2000 Summer Olympics Games in the first three television (TV) advertisements of its campaign in support of Olympic athletes. What the advertisements contains; Reasons for the company's focus on the athletes.
- GM Revs Up TiVo Partnership. Kuchinskas, Susan // MediaWeek;02/15/99, Vol. 9 Issue 7, p34
Reports that General Motors has signed on as charter advertiser for personal television service TiVo. Promotional strategies created; Regulations of TiVo in delivering interactive components; How TiVo technology works.
- GM steers Saab onto a greedier road. Garfield, Bob // Advertising Age;10/20/1997, Vol. 68 Issue 42, p67
Reviews the television advertising campaign of General Motors Corp. for the Fall of 1997.
- GM Came Up Short on Regional TV Spots. Halliday, Jean // Automotive News;8/2/1999, Vol. 73 Issue 5831, p3
Reports on the scaling back of television spots for General Motors Corp.'s (GM) vehicles due to late buying of TV time. Prices for TV inventory as too high upon approval of the company's advertising budget; Decrease in market share of GM in the first half of 1999.
- General Motors ads strike back. Gazdik, Tanya // Adweek Midwest Edition;07/27/98, Vol. 39 Issue 30, p3
Presents information on the television advertisement launched by the General Motors Corp., (GM). Reason the campaign was launched; Reference to the strike at the parts plant of GM; Comments from Phil Guarascio, vice president and general manager for marketing and advertising at the North...
- GM aims long-form ads at night owls in Brazil. // Adweek Western Edition;8/2/93, Vol. 43 Issue 31, p12
Reports on General Motors' test-marketing for its three minute institutional commercial on late-night-television slots in Brazil's top-rated network, Rede Globo. Airing after midnight; Costing a fraction of primetime; Target; Advertising agency McCann-Erickson.
- GM's used-car ads lack nuts & bolts info. Garfield, Bob // Advertising Age;9/15/1997, Vol. 68 Issue 37, p85
Reviews the 1997 television advertising campaign for General Motors Corp.'s Certified Used Vehicles brand.