Scripps Nets Lures Emeril to Shop at Home
- Blue-collar gourmet. Marin, Rick // Newsweek;3/31/1997, Vol. 129 Issue 13, p67
Features television chef Emeril Lagasse. His program `Emeril Live' on the TV Food Network; His popularity; His appeal for regular Americans.
- TV'S WORST SITCOMS. Ross, Dalton; Rahman, Ray; Tucker, Ken; Shaw, Jessica; Baldwin, Kristen // Entertainment Weekly;2/3/2012, Issue 1192/1193, p8
The article profiles several television situation comedy (sitcoms) programs that "Entertainment Weekly" magazine has designated the worst ever. Programs mentioned include the 2007 show "Cavemen," the 2003-2004 program "Whoopi," and the 1998 show "The Secret Diary of Desmond Pfeiffer." A sitcom...
- Emeril: Outta the Frying Pan. Yu, Ting; Adkins, Greg; Dagostino,, Mark; Deady, Monica; Flans, Robyn; Hammond, Teena; McNeil, Elizabeth; O'Barr, Valerie; Skolnik, Sarah; Sobie, Jennifer; Warrick, Pamela; Wihlborg, Ulrica // People;11/5/2001, Vol. 56 Issue 19, p19
Presents views of chefs on the television program 'Emeril,' starring Emeril Lagasse.
- Emeril's test kitchen? NBC. Schlosser, Joe // Broadcasting & Cable;7/02/2001, Vol. 131 Issue 28, p19
Reports that United States-based television network National Broadcasting Co. Inc. plans to launch the television program 'Emeril' as of July 2, 2001. Background on the program featuring New Orleans, Louisiana-based chef Emeril Lagasse; NBC executives' reluctance to air the program.
- Emeril. Gallo, Phil // Variety Movie Reviews;9/23/2001, p34
The article reviews the television program "Emeril," starring Emeril Lagasse and Robert Urich.
- Oh, Yeah, Babe. // CableFAX Daily;9/16/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 180, p4
The article reports on the 1,500th episode of the instructional cooking-themed television program "Emeril Live!," starring Emeril Lagasse at cable television Food Network on September 25, 2005. Remarks from Kathleen Finch of the cable television network regarding the show are provided. Plans for...
- Let's Ditch 'Bam!' Now, Too. // Newsweek;12/10/2007, Vol. 150 Issue 24, p111
The author reports that the television program "Emeril Live," which stars chef Emeril Lagasse has been canceled by the Food Network. The show has been on the food network for ten years. According to the article, no official reason has been given for the show being canceled. The author's opinions...
- On the Air. Flint, Joe // Entertainment Weekly;04/02/99, Issue 479, p74
Offers information on television-related issues in Hollywood, Los Angeles, California. Deal between NBC and Barry Diller's USA Networks; Implication of the deal; Revival of several television programs.
- Bulked-Up HGTV Gets N.Y. Digital Berth. Moss, Linda // Multichannel News;03/19/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p30
Reports the agreement between Time Warner Cable and Home & Garden Television (HGTV) in New York, New York. Terms of the deal; Details on the digital cable programming of HGTV; Increase of the programming budget; List of shows slated for primetime; Primetime rating of HGTV.