A Conference Now Called [Pro]
- All Systems Go for Conference. Pendleton, Jennifer // Television Week;6/20/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 25, p43
Presents highlights of the Promax&BDA 2005 Global Conference for television industry marketing, branding, promotion and design professionals held at the Marriott Marquis at Times Square in New York City from June 21 to 23. Increase in the percentage of attendees; Marketing executives invited to...
- Promax/BDA: Turbulent, Looking to the Future. Hunt, Lee // Television Week;2/12/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p8
The article presents the author's experience as interim managing director of media marketing non-profit Promax/BDA. He was nervous when he walked into the Los Angeles, California offices of Promax/BDA to begin his first day. Upon his arrival, he was surprised to find a jubilant staff. Bill...
- Promax Marketers Make Mark in Big Apple. A. B. // Broadcasting & Cable;6/27/2005, Vol. 135 Issue 26, p33
Presents information on the Promax & BDA promotions and marketing convention in New York from June 21 to 23, 2005. Number of attendees at the event.
- Promax & BDA at home in N.Y. Schiller, Gall // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;12/20/2005, Vol. 392 Issue 18, p8
The article reports that Promax & BDA said that it will return to New York for its annual conferences through 2010, including next year's gathering, which will be held June 20-22 at the Marriott Marquis in Times Square. Promax & BDA chief executive Jim Chabin said the decision was made after...
- By Design. Meyer, Joel // Broadcasting & Cable;6/21/2004, Vol. 134 Issue 25, p11
Presents an overview of the Promax&BDA 2004 conference in New York from June 23-25, 2004. Theme of the event; Keynote speaker; Views of Anne White, principal of TAG, on the opportunities offered by the event.
- Dynamic Changes Face Promax/BDA's Hunt. // Broadcasting & Cable;6/11/2007, Vol. 137 Issue 24, p3
An interview is presented with Lee Hunt, managing director of the broadcasting marketing association Promax/BDA. Hunt says the organization's annual meeting will concentrate on the opportunities offered by the Internet and new media platforms such as YouTube and MySpace. He states that keynote...
- LANDING CLINTON A COUP FOR ORGANIZERS. Pursell, Chris // Television Week;6/11/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 24, p25
The article reports on the agreement of former U.S. President Bill Clinton to speak at the 2007 Promax/BDA conference. Regarded as a social icon not only for baby boomers but for the Gen X crowd that attends Promax, Clinton's understanding of the changing media landscape and his ability to...
- Nets Take on Web Video. Tanklefsky, David // Multichannel News;6/22/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 25, p16
Information about several papers discussed at a conference sponsored by Promax/BDA on the online content held in June 2009 in New York is presented. Topics include the putting of content online for free and the identification of viable revenue streams for online content. The conference featured...
- The list. // Prospect;Dec2004, Issue 105, p79
Presents a list of lectures and seminars on various topics scheduled in Great Britain as of November 2004. Theme; Schedules; Venues.