- FOR THE PRIZE. Celarier, Michelle // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/19/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 3, p38
Features Goldman Sachs, an investment bank and "Investment Dealers' Digest" (IDD) Bank of the Year. Trading and investment banking performance in 2003; Company's dominance in global equities underwriting and merger and acquisition advisory; Management reform in the company.
- US windfarm secures funding. // International Power Generation;Apr2005, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p5
Reports on the plan of PPM Energy to invest in a joint venture with partner Zilkha Renewable Energy for the construction of the Maple Ridge Windfarm in New York, in April 2005. Power production capacity of the farm; Completion date of the project; Plan of Goldman Sachs Group to acquire Zilkha.
- SWOT Analysis. // Goldman Sachs Group SWOT Analysis;Apr2005, p5
Provides a business analysis of Goldman Sachs Group Inc., a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of services to corporate and government clients, as well as to institutional and individual investors, focusing on its strengths,...
- Goldman's Pain, Morgan Stanley's Gain. Tunick, Britt Erica // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/22/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 45, p7
Reports on the rise of Morgan Stanley to the top spot in the equity market. Competition with Goldman Sachs; Factors contributed to the growth of Morgan Stanley in the equity market; Differences in Morgan Stanley and Goldman's business practices; Effectiveness of Morgan Stanley's marketing program.
- DISPATCHES: UNION COUNTY. // Oregon Business Magazine;Aug2005, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p11
Reports that Zilkha Renewable Energy was allowed to build its wind power project in Union County, Oregon.
- The Street Turns Green. Roberts, Johnnie L. // Newsweek;3/12/2007, Vol. 149 Issue 11, p40
The article discusses U.S. investment bank Goldman Sachs' ecofriendly business practices. In 2005 it established a business policy that barred the firm from bankrolling projects that "significantly convert or degrade a natural habitat." It has also pledged a 7% cut in indirect greenhouse-gas...
- The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. SWOT Analysis. // Goldman Sachs Group SWOT Analysis;May2014, p1
The article profiles The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., a global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Topics covered include the areas where the company operates, its financial performance during the fiscal year that ended December 2013, and analysis of the strengths,...
- Goldman Sachs Group SWOT Analysis. // Goldman Sachs Group SWOT Analysis;Dec2005, p1
Presents an overview of Goldman Sachs Group Inc., which is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management company. Company overview, including revenues generated in fiscal year 2004, services provided, and principal businesses; Key facts, including contact information;...
- Company Overview. // Goldman Sachs Group SWOT Analysis;Dec2005, p4
Presents an overview of Goldman Sachs Group Inc., which is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management company. Revenues generated in fiscal year 2004; Principal business offered, including market-making services, merchant banking services and private equity...