- Director's 'material interest' - just how do you measure it? Swinson, Christopher // Accountancy;Oct83, Vol. 94 Issue 1082, p109
The article reports that none of the provisions of the companies Act 1980 has caused more difficulties for companies than the section dealing with loans and other transactions involving directors. Prominent among these difficulties has been the obligation to disclose the directors material...
- Closed Loans. // Bank Loan Report;1/17/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p7
This article presents a sheet of loan as of January 2005. The name of borrower is Universal Corp. Various components of loan are mentioned in this sheet.
- Closed Loans (July 15-July 21, 2005). // Bank Loan Report;7/25/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 29, p10
Presents a chart depicting the closed loan transactions in the U.S. from July 15, 2005 to July 21, 2005. Loan amount of Burger King Corp.; Type of loan secured by Enmax Energy Corp.; Purpose of the loan transaction of CEC Entertainment Inc.
- Funding sources for small business. // Fairfield County Business Journal;5/24/2004, Vol. 43 Issue 21, p24
Lists several funding options for acquiring business working capital. Consideration of the capital resources from bank loans, angel investors, bartering, economic-development programs and credit cards; Suggestion to familiarize a bank's services prior to making loans; Aim of the angel program to...
- Closed Loans (November 11-November 17, 2005). // Bank Loan Report;11/21/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 44, p7
Provides information on closed loans by various U.S. businesses from November 11-17, 2005. Bookrunner of loans by Persona Communications Inc.; Amount of loan by Newell Rubbermaid Inc.; Type of loan by Rinker Boat Co.
- Pipeline. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/11/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 14, p18
Presents a chart depicting loan deals in the U.S. Name of borrowers; Loan package amount; Loan description.
- Avoiding Quarterly Covenant Anxiety With An Asset-Based Loan. Kreft, Ira; Krieg, Jason // Business Journal (Central New York);4/28/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 17, p22
The article provides statistical data regarding the use of loan-covenant amendments to augment business liquidity in the U.S. There was an increased from 29 companies in 2004 to 51 in 2005 which reported a leveraged loan covenant amendment in their financial data. The 2005 amendment relief was...
- Role of Insurance Grows In Global Debt Offerings As Complexity Increases. Platt, Gordon // Global Finance;Jan2005, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p41
The article focuses on issues related to corporate finance. According to a survey, Spain topped the list of European countries most likely to experience an increase in public infrastructure or asset-backed securities. The private finance initiative sector is seen as the most likely to expand....
- PIPELINE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/26/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 36, p18
Presents a chart depicting the loan status of various companies in the U.S.