- A bullish new year. Andrews, Bruce // BRW;12/4/2003, Vol. 25 Issue 47, p71
Reports on the results of a survey of venture capitalists in Australia and New Zealand. Plans to float at least one of their investments; Listing an investment after six months; Increase in the volume of private equity deals, both investing in and exiting companies.
- Private equity capital update. Carter, Michael // Fairfield County Business Journal;9/27/2004, Vol. 43 Issue 39, p24
Analyzes trends in private equity financing in the U.S. for 2004. Reasons for raising private equity capital; Valuation expectations; Target companies of venture capital firms.
- Characteristics of Private Equity/Venture Capital market in "New-Europe" after the period of main economic downturn. Grzegorczyk, Elżbieta // Proceedings of the Multidisciplinary Academic Conference;2013, p1
This piece of writing is an attempt for analysis of PE/VC market in the indicated group of countries from Central-Eastern part of Europe. It determines the market share in PE/VC European market, dynamics of the PE/VC market development, share in GDP, the geographical structure of the capital...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: PRIVATE EQUITY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/14/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 43, p18
The article presents charts and tables depicting private equity investments in the United States as of November 2005. Third quarter all private equity fundraising is indicated. Regions and states were ranked based on fund transactions, amount of funds and average changes per fund. Venture...
- VC Firms Invest $290Mn during 2Q 2008. // EmergingMarketsNOW;10/17/2008, p7
The article reports that according to Venture Intelligence, venture capital (VC) firms invested US$290 million across 49 deals in India during the second quarter ending September 2008. During the period, the total amount invested by VC firms stood at US$678 million as compared to US$648 million...
- Private equity, venture fund raising is climbing. Jacobius, Arleen // Pensions & Investments;1/24/2005, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p3
This article forecasts the performance related to private equity and venture capital funds. Private equity and venture capital funds worldwide are expected to raise 47% more institutional money this year than last, data from Private Equity Intelligence show. Fund raising should reach $200...
- Local VC Firms Boosted OC Funding in '04. Maio, Pat // Orange County Business Journal;6/20/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 25, p3
Reports on the investments of the top venture firms in Orange County, California for the year 2004. Amount spent in local startups; Value of venture funds invested into privately held companies by venture capital firms; Citation of the companies who did not make any local investments.
- THE DEFENCE CASE. // Financial Management;Sep2007, p22
The article reports on the survey of the 30 biggest private equity deals done in 2003-2004 in Great Britain that shows that 36,000 new jobs had been produced as a direct result of these investments. It also discusses that private equity endorsed businesses in Great Britain increased their united...
- CVCI Invests $25Mn in Telecom Firm through its Africa Fund. // EmergingMarketsNOW;9/10/2009, p7
The article reports on 25 million U.S. dollars invested by private equity firm Citi Venture Capital International to SkyVision Holdings. It relates that the fund was invested through the Citigroup Venture Capital International Africa Fund (CVCIAF) of SkyVision Holdings. It notes that the 23% of...