Underwriting By Security Type
- MONTHLY ROUNDUP. // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/19/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 29, p18
Presents monthly roundup of underwriting by security type in the United States, compiled as of July 19, 2004. U.S. debt; Mortgage-backed; Asset-backed; Convertible bonds; Taxable munis; Common stock; Closed-end funds; Preferred stock.
- MONTHLY ROUNDUP. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/19/2007, Vol. 73 Issue 7, p22
Several charts depicting data related to securities trading in the U.S. for the month of January 2007, including asset-backed finance, closed-end funds, mortgage-backed finance, are presented.
- MONTHLY ROUNDUP. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/14/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 6, p35
Presents data on securities underwritten by investment banks in the United States, from January 1, 2004 to January 31, 2005. Common stock; Closed-end funds; Mortgae0-backed; Asset-backed.
- Italian state channels assets into â‚¬2bn securitisation issue. // EuroProperty;2005, p25
The article reports that the loan to Italian closed-end fund Fondo Immobili Pubblici (FIP) is secured by 396 state-occupied assets transferred to the vehicle in a sale-and-leaseback deal late in 2004. The Investire Immobiliare which is part of the Finnat group and is managing FIP. On the other...
- Big numbers posted in European ABS as quarter ends; first Italian football deal launches. // Asset Securitization Report;5/6/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 18, p19
Reports the increase in the European securitization volumes of deals for the first quarter. Factors contributing to the second-quarter issuance; Launch of the first Italian securitization of sports; Trend towards larger scale transactions.
- LatAm gala opens on sober note. F.O. // Asset Securitization Report;10/28/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 42, p1
Reports on the performance of the securitization market in Latin America. Total amount of emerging market cross-border securitizations; Impact of the elections on the market; Success of the YPF deals.
- A $ 1 Mil Carrot For Co-Managers. O'Leary, Christopher // Investment Dealers' Digest;02/11/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 6, p13
Reports the pricing advantage of the stranded-asset deal in Texas. Similarity of range with a typical credit-card securitization; Structure of the deal issue for a power utility, Central Power and Light Co.; Association between lending and debt underwriting.
- HEL and Nissan deals cap off $3 billion in ABS week. K.D. // Asset Securitization Report;11/12/2001, Vol. 1 Issue 43, p12
Reports the deals of HEL and Nissan in asset-backed securities in the United States. Price of automobile lease-backed notes; Plan of lease transaction; Price of money-market tranche.
- First Italian CDO May Boost ABS Volume. O'Leary, Christopher // Private Placement Letter;03/29/99, Vol. 17 Issue 13, p4
Reports that the European asset-backed securities market will pass another milestone when it prices the first collateralized debt obligation security from an Italian issuer. Impact of the deal on the country; Underwriter of the deal; Components of the transaction.