Pitching on to The Green--Literally
- Mutual Fund Scorecard. // Money Management Executive;4/7/2008, Vol. 16 Issue 14, p11
The article lists the top 50 fund groups in the U.S. for the week of January 2008 which includes the American Funds, Vanguard Group and Barclays Glbl Investors.
- Chairman's Report. // Business Lawyer;Jan1968, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p287
Focuses on the problems involving the relationship between financial institutions and investors. Emphasis on the market capital trends and growing public interest; Need for awareness among investors on the occurrence of plethora of legislation; Implications on the plethora of legislation in...
- Panel Says Investor Confidence Is Low. Lystra, Tony // Investment Management Weekly;8/12/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 31, p11
Presents information on the panel discussion on August 6, 2002, which focused on how companies should respond to investors' waning faith in the markets following several financial scandals.
- Hungary announces details of int'l road show. // Hungary A.M.;01/23/2013, p8
The article presents information on meetings between Hungary and fixed-income investors in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Boston and New York in the U.S., and Munich and London in Europe with financial institutions Goldman Sachs, Citigroup and BNP Paribas tasked to organize the meetings.
- `Angel' gives million to keep club private. // Golf World;03/30/2001, Vol. 54 Issue 35, p9
Reports on the amount of money offered by an angel investor in Atlanta, Georgia to keep the Smoke Rise Golf and Country Club private.
- Independent SBA Lenders. // Orange County Business Journal;6/20/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 25, p36
Lists independent small business lenders in Orange County, California. GE Capital Small Business Finance Corp.; Stultz Financial Inc.; Southland Economic Development Corp.
- Dubai: Debt Concerns Receding? // Emerging Markets Monitor;9/28/2009, Vol. 15 Issue 25, p18
The article reports on the implications of the continued growth posted by the Nakheel 2009 sukuk in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It cites the effect of the news that SAMA Dubai will meet their financial obligations in full on investor confidence. The Dubai International Financial Centre 2012...
- NI stays close to home with investment deals. // Estates Gazette;10/1/2005 Focus Ireland, p8
This article talks about the investment of Northern Irish property investors locally and in Great Britain since the start of 2003. These private investors and developers have outbid financial institutions in Britain. In Derry, Faustina Retail Park on the Buncrana Road was bought for ï¿½23m by...
- 2004 Top Direct Lenders. // Retail Traffic;Jan2005, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p29
Presents a list of the 2004 leading direct lenders in the U.S. as of January 05, 2004.