The Headhunter Lowdown On Morgan Stanley
- Morgan Stanley Hires Two to Beef Lip Housing, Higher Ed. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;5/3/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32373, p7
The article reports that Morgan Stanley has added a pair of executive directors to its public finance investment banking effort to build up a housing finance business and strengthen its presence in the higher education sector in the U.S. Ken Rogozinski and Lorrie Dupont are assigned to develop...
- Wachovia Boasts of Its Broker Roster. Dow Jones // American Banker;3/28/2006, Vol. 171 Issue 59, p20
The article looks at the boasting by Wachovia Securities for hiring 732 experienced brokers in 2005. More than a quarter of the brokers came from Morgan Stanley. Wachovia has been sending recruiting posters to financial advisers and executive headhunters around the U.S. that name the new hires...
- Executive Changes. LEE, W.A. // American Banker;6/27/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 123, p24
Reports on executive changes at United States banks and financial services companies, as of June 2000. PrimeStreet Corp.; Morgan Stanley Dean Witter & Co.; USAA Federal Savings Bank.
- Morgan Stanley Trims Broker Hiring. Chapellev, Tony // On Wall Street;Jan2002, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p17
Reports on the decrease in the number of brokers Morgan Stanley plans to recruit in 2002. Reason for the decision; Combination of the company's ultra-wealthy client unit and international private client group; Purchase of Quilter Holdings by Morgan Stanley in 2001.
- Steven White leaves J. P. Morgan for Morgan Stanley. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;03/13/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31095, p7
Reports the appointment of managing director and bankers at Morgan Stanley Dean Witter in Chicago, Illinois. Responsibilities of Steven A. White, Seema Mohanty and Brian T. Giebel in the company; Career background of the executives; Rank of Morgan Stanley among senior managers.
- Boomers are Target of New Ads. // Bank Investment Consultant;Oct2000, Vol. 8 Issue 10, p67
Reports on the 'Well Connected' advertising campaign by United States investment bank Morgan Stanley Dean Witter & Co. Aim of attracting millionaires who are in their 30s; Characteristics of the targeted clients; Highlighting of Morgan Stanley's expertise in professional financial management;...
- How to overcome your 3 biggest recruiting challenges. Tolan, Josh // HR Specialist: Compensation & Benefits;Apr2013, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p5
The article offers advice on how to overcome several recruiting challenges in the U.S. Based on a survey by Morgan Stanley, nine out of 10 people have their cellular telephones within reach. In connection, mobile recruiting strategy should be optimized to bring in the best candidates. Internal...
- Centennial Subs On Sale Block. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;4/29/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 17, p80
Reports the recruitment of investment banker Morgan Stanley for Centennial Communication Corp. Number of subscribers of Centennial Cable TV; Offer of wireless telecommunication service; Assessment of strategic alternatives for cable properties.
- Davis Nabs CTO Slot at Morgan Online. Schroeder, Mary // Securities Industry News;03/06/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p1
Highlights the appointment of Darrel Davis as chief technology officer at Morgan Stanley Dean Witter Online. Responsibilities of Davis in his position; Previous position held; Exciting aspects of the promotion for Davis; Web site integration plans of the company and the responsibilities of...