COI Army recruitment
- iTV data. Britton, Rupert // New Media Age;9/28/2006, p34
This article examines the results from BSkyB's recent research about the audience for interactive TV advertising in Great Britain. It reveals that people will interact to search for content that meets their tastes of their hobby. For instance it was shown that motorsports enthusiasts accessed...
- Interactive advertising focuses on the consumer experience. Kelsall, Louise // New Media Age;9/28/2006, p33
This article focuses on the consumer experience aspects of interactive TV advertising in Great Britain. Although interactive TV advertising has been in existence for six years now, it has consistently demonstrated how it can evolve with the times. At present interactive TV advertisement is...
- Getting in the way? Huber, Nick // New Media Age;11/20/2008, p39
The article focuses on interactive television's (ITV) three-month trial of embedded-advertising technology, which is considered the latest attempt to encourage viewers to watch advertisements around video content. The technology, which was developed by Californian start-up Keystream, analyses...
- Major brands sign for iTV ad research. Balmond, Sarah // Precision Marketing;5/28/2004, Vol. 16 Issue 30, p5
No abstract available.
- Early start. Furber, Rob // Marketing Week (01419285);3/9/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p65
Reports on the impact of interactive television advertising on marketing in Great Britain. Benefits provided by interactive television advertising; Downside of interactive advertising; Effectiveness of interactive television advertisements in influencing viewers.
- iTV data. Britton, Rupert // New Media Age;11/30/2006, p28
The article discusses the role of interactive TV advertisement (i-ad) in the marketing mix of companies. Empirical evidence obtained by Continental Research from the July and August 2006 performance evaluation of Chrysler Dodge interactive TV ad and that of a qualitative research done by iBurbia...
- Citro�n engages all the right drivers with Picasso C4 ad. Wilson, Jonathan // New Media Age;3/8/2007, p25
The article comments on the interactive television (iTV) advertising campaign for the Citro�n C4 Picasso automobile. He finds the campaign effective, being able to project a Zen-like quality and being able to explain the benefits of the product. He was enticed by the versatile seating of the...
- Advertisers are waking up to the advantages of iTV. Webdale, Jonathan // New Media Age;4/10/2003, p27
Focuses on a report which showed an increase in marketers' confidence in interactive television advertising (iTV). Effectiveness of iTV advertising; Benefits of using iTV advertising.
- WeDigTV to launch interactive ad-only online TV channel. // Marketing Week (01419285);11/8/2007, Vol. 30 Issue 45, p14
The article reports on the launch of the online TV channel by WeDigTV in Great Britain. The purpose of the launch is to advertise campaigns. In addition, the channel has its four rotating ad campaigns including Vanish, Cillit Bang, and Strepsils and each ad has its own interactive styles to...