- A Page From History. // Congressional Digest;Oct2002, Vol. 81 Issue 8, p226
Presents an excerpt of the Pro & Con Section of the December 1945 issue of the journal 'Congressional Digest' on the creation of a single Armed Forces Department in the U.S.
- What Happened That Day on Patrol. Kelly, James // Time International (South Pacific Edition);12/29/2003, Issue 51, p8
This article presents information on the articles dealing with life and bravery of American soldiers in Iraq which this periodical has chosen as its Person of the Year.
- Profiling America's Military. Rhem, Kathleen T. // Soldiers;Dec2001, Vol. 56 Issue 12, p9
Presents information on 'Profile,' a magazine that focuses on life in the Armed Forces of the United States. Contribution of the magazine to armed forces recruitment; Information on the January 2002 issue.
- It can't happen here? // Wilson Quarterly;Spring93, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p132
Comments on an article about the armed forces of the United States entitled `The Origin of the American Military Coup of 2012,' by Charles J. Dunlap in the Winter 1992-93 issue of the periodical `Parameters.' Possibility of a military coup; Main mission of the military; Military officers'...
- Off the Press... // Parameters: U.S. Army War College;Autumn2004, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p174
Presents the bibliography for the autumn 2004 issue of the journal "Parameters: US Army War College."
- PS Magazine marks 60 years of service. Pierce, Jonathan // Soldiers;Aug2011, Vol. 66 Issue 8, p27
The article announces that the U.S. military journal "PS, The Preventive Maintenance Monthly," is marking its 60 years of service since its formation in 1951.
- Giving Back A Piece Of Home. LOPEZ, ERNIE // Hot Bike;2009, Vol. 41 Issue 8, p14
The author reflects on showing appreciation to the men and women who are serving in the U.S. military by sending them a box full of things from home. He says that it would be nice to send them a small box of magazines and cookies as a way of saying thank you. He mentions that it does not matter...
- Good morning, Sarajevo. Hackworth, David H. // Newsweek;1/22/1996, Vol. 127 Issue 4, p42
Informs that the United States army is starting a newspaper called the Herald of Peace in Sarajevo. The 75,000 copies produced weekly by the NATO implementation force (IFOR); The new use of psychological operations (psy-op).
- Executive order 12982--ordering the selected reserve of... Clinton, William J. // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;12/18/95, Vol. 31 Issue 50, p2153
Presents an extract from a message by the United States President Bill Clinton dated December 8, 1995 on the ordering of United States armed forces in and around former Yogoslavia. Intentions of order; Where message was published.