ADA Gets Secretly Canadian Exclusive
- BRAINCANDY INKS DISTRIBUTION DEAL WITH RHINO. // CD Computing News;Oct2006, Vol. 20 Issue 10, p1
The article discusses the distribution deal forged by Braincandy, producers of "Braincandy, My 5 Senses" DVD and CD, with Rhino Entertainment, a film and music distributor which has distributed titles from Mattel, Hasbro and Sunbow. The Braincandy video and music titles will be exclusively...
- Fopp backs PRS talent move. // Music Week;7/3/2004, Issue 26, p4
Reports on the decision of the PRS Foundation to award a recording and production package to six unsigned acts including White Noise and K-Diff Syndicate. Aim of the incentive to nurture British musical talents; Partnership of the society with retailer Fopp and Clear Sound and Vision to...
- Outsourcing: The transport. Davies, Malory // Director (00123242);Aug95, Vol. 49 Issue 1, p41
Makes various observations about outsourcing of distribution in Great Britain. Cost effectiveness; Retailers supplying their stores by distribution contractors; Considerations in preparing invitations to tenders.
- NHS Scotland weighs options. Dennis, Sarah // Motor Transport;6/22/2006, p8
The article reports that NHS Scotland Logistics is set to make key decisions on how it will run the transport operation from a new distribution centre south of Glasgow. Sandy Agnew, project implementation director, says that the contract will be managed in-house, externally, or with a mix of...
- BITS AND BRIEFS. // Billboard;11/5/2011, Vol. 123 Issue 40, p8
The article presents information on the music industry as of November 2011, including a distribution pact between Getty Images Music and Atom Factory Music Licensing, applications for the annual Midem Lab digital music competition, and the results of a survey on tablet computer users.
- Top 5 Indie Stories Of 2011. // Billboard;12/17/2011, Vol. 123 Issue 46, p34
A list is presented of the top news stories about independent music in the year 2011, including the destruction of a music distribution center in London, England by rioters, the use of microblog service Tumblr by musicians, and the Uncharted "Billboard" chart, which ranks little-known artists.
- MOVING YOUR BOXES. Lucy, Jim // Electrical Wholesaling;Nov2000, Vol. 81 Issue 11, p8
Reports the outsourcing of several electronics companies for the competitive distribution of goods in the United States. Importance of the board of directors for corporate development; Implication of the National Association of Wholesaler-Distributors membership for distributors; Role of...
- Survey system distribution extended. // DPC: Dredging & Port Construction;Aug2001, p9
Discusses the extension of distribution contract between MacArtney and, ROS and Bowtech Products. Countries which are covered by the product distribution; Importance of the extended contract; Range of products for distribution.
- Focus on core business processes. Fredholm, Peter // Frontline Solutions;Mar2000, Vol. 1 Issue 3, p44
Focuses on the outsourcing of distribution activities to third-party logistics providers. Tasks of third-party logistics providers; Cost savings from using third-party logistics providers; Strategies in outsourcing to third-party providers.