SCTE Is Expecting 10,000 in Texas
- East Coast Show Expands. Hogan, Monica // Multichannel News;09/04/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 36, p9
Focuses on the cable television trade show East Coast Cable 2000 organized by the Atlantic Cable Partners in Baltimore, Maryland. Increase in number of exhibitors; Highlights of the trade show.
- THROUGH THE WIRE. Gibbons, Kent; Haugsted, Linda; Spangler, Todd // Multichannel News;9/24/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 38, p75
The article reports on the return of The Cable Show to the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in New Orleans, Louisiana. It discusses the announcement that the 2008 Cable Show will feature numerous and as-yet-unspecified tributes and recovery aid for New Orleans. However, some people quietly...
- NOTABLE TRENDS OF 'TOMORROW'. ELLIS, LESLIE // Multichannel News;3/15/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 11, p20
The article provides information on the trends discussed at the interactive television (TV) conference Television of Tomorrow (TVOT) held from March 3-5, 2010 at Yerba Buena Gardens in San Francisco, California. The topics included debates on managed network versus unmanaged network, how to...
- THE CTAM/SCTE MASHUP. // Multichannel News;10/18/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 39, p32
The article presents information on the October 2010 Cable & Telecommunications Association for Marketing Summit and the October 2010 Society of Cable Telecommunications Engineers Cable Tec-Expo.
- Network devils. Brown, Roger; Baumgartner, Jeff // CED;Feb2000, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p36
Highlights the Conference on Emerging Technologies held in January 2000 in Anaheim, California, which was attended by cable and telecommunications engineers. Preview of possible next-generation networks and other technologies from Broadcom Corp. President Henry Nicholas III; Security issues;...
- Cable 2000 opens big. // Daily Variety;06/15/2000, Vol. 268 Issue 9, p24
Reports on the Cable 2000 cable television industry show in Tokyo, Japan.
- Smaller Was Better. Neel, K.C.; Kramer, Staci D. // Cable World (10427228);5/13/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 19, p16
Reports on the impact of 2002 National Cable & Telecommunications Association convention in New Orleans, Louisiana on cable executives and vendors. Issues that affected optimism about the industry's future; Decrease in attendance record; Participants of the convention.
- The Tech's There. Where's the Box? Crupi, Anthony // Cable World (10427228);9/30/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 36, p40
Reports on the Kagan Broadband summit in September 2002. Cable television technology that were discussed at the summit; Highlights of the event.
- Throwing it into reverse. Baumgartner, Jeff // CED;Jul2000, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p74
Highlights the session on reverse network at the Cable-Tec Expo held in June 2000 in Las Vegas, Nevada. Time Warner Cable and Phillips Broadband Networks' introduction of the reverse path test called 23 Quadrature Phase Shift Keying Carrier Test; Testing of dynamic range of the entire reverse...