Marketing Shop Eyes Cable-Industry Talent, Clients
- Last-minute moves. // Advertising Age International;Jun2000, p3
Reports on developments related to advertising agencies and executives as of June 2000.
- Adweek Poll: Are New CCOs Up to the Task? // MediaWeek;1/10/2011, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p16
Excerpts are presented from responses posted by readers on the publication's Web site to a public opinion poll on advertising executives.
- Appraising Account Executive Performance Appraisals: Current Practices and Managerial Implications. Franke, George R.; Murphy II, John H.; Nadler, Steven S. // Journal of Current Issues & Research in Advertising (CTC Press);Spring2003, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p1
The management literature provides guidelines for effective performance appraisals. Building on these guidelines, this study analyzes the characteristics of appraisal forms used by a relatively small sample of advertising agencies in assessing their account executives (AEs). The findings...
- ACCOUNT MANAGERS, NOT BAG CARRIERS. Perrett, Emily // B&T Magazine;6/21/2013, Vol. 63 Issue 2794, p14
The author reflects on the changing role of account management and account managers in the advertising industry.
- Time's right to embrace the new breed of ECDs. Beale, Claire // Campaign;1/21/2011, Issue 3, p2
In this article, the author discusses the need for British advertising agencies to employ great creative directors.
- Top 300: If all you want is clout, look at staff not billings. Owen, John // Campaign (UK);02/26/99, Issue 8, p14
Comments on the importance of account billings for advertising agencies in Great Britain. Advertising executives who dismiss billings as irrelevant; Need to consider an advertising agency's human resources.
- News wrap-up. // AdMedia;Oct99, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p5
Reports on developments in the advertising industry in New Zealand as of October 1999. Resignation of Kim Thorp from Saatchi Wellington as creative director; Kristin Marlow as CanWest's director of programming; Anna Chitty's replacement of Barry Williamson.
- HOTLINE. // Campaign (UK);04/28/2000, Issue 17, p3
Presents updates on advertising agencies in Great Britain as of April 28, 2000. Agreement for WPP not to attempt a hostile takeover of Young & Rubicam during talks between the firms; Omnicom's profits for the first quarter of 2000; FT Marketwatch's pitch for its pan-European account; Other...
- The changing face of advertising's unsung heroes. // Campaign (UK);2/1/2002, Issue 4, p16
Focuses on the new-business directors of advertising agencies. Mystery surrounding the executives; Role in the success or failure of the agency; Reason for the rise in the direct industry's attention to new business.