- How to Get the Guy. Gallo, Phil // Variety Movie Reviews;6/19/2006, p1
The article reviews the television program "How to Get the Guy."
- Baldwin Hills. Stransky, Tanner; Shaw, Jessica // Entertainment Weekly;1/30/2009, Issue 1032/1033, p92
This article reviews the season premiere of the television program "Baldwin Hills."
- DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES. // NW;5/1/2006, Vol. 14 Issue 18, p69
The article reviews the television program "Desperate Housewives."
- Swap meet: "Feminist pig" escapes sexist sty. Zeisler, Andi // Bitch Magazine: Feminist Response to Pop Culture;Spring2008, Issue 39, p14
The article reviews the reality television program "Wife Swap."
- A sporting chance. Parker, Danielle // Electronic Media;09/21/98, Vol. 17 Issue 39, p26
Presents information on the increase in female television sports reporters in the United States. How Paul Finebaum, a sports director at WIAT-TV, Birmingham, Alabama, describes female sports anchors; Reference to several female sports reporters; Information on Robin Roberts, host of American...
- See Jane Run. Larson, Megan; Consoli, John // MediaWeek;05/29/2000, Vol. 10 Issue 22, pU22
Focuses on the role of women in primetime television dramas. Several women who worked with television dramas; Factors which contribute to the production of a quality show; Significance of the realism factor.
- A measure of progress. // Electronic Media;7/15/96, Vol. 15 Issue 29, p10
Opinion. Comments on the emergence of women executives in the television industry in the United States. Percentage of TV news directors who are women; Expansion of the ranks of female news directors.
- Only one in 4 behind camera is female. Stanley, T.L. // MediaWeek;11/18/96, Vol. 6 Issue 44, p29
Reports on the results of a study which examined the status of women in the television industry. Number of female producers in CBS; Percentage of female directors in Fox; Female workers in ABC.
- The woman behind the TV scene: Could she be you? Wyer, E. Bingo // Cosmopolitan;Jan1994, Vol. 216 Issue 1, p162
Features women who work on television. Camerawomen; Scenic artists; Talent coordinators; Chyron operators; Production assistants; Prop masters; Script supervisors; Promotion managers; Editors; Breaking in; Salaries.