CNN: Shakeup Adds 'Quality'
- No `20/20' vision on nukes? Howard, Lucy; Cerio, Gregory // Newsweek;12/27/1993, Vol. 122 Issue 26, p5
Cites an article in `EXTRA!,' the magazine of the media-watchdog group Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting, telling of charges by ABC news magazine `20/20' employees that executive producer Victor Neufeld has consistently killed or altered stories critical of nuclear power or that are...
- Licht: CBS This Morning Is Strong, Just Needs Viewers. Malone, Michael // Broadcasting & Cable;10/6/2014, Vol. 144 Issue 36, p16
The article reports that the content of the television program "CBS This Morning" is where it should be after three years into a complete restructure, according to CBS News Vice-President Chris Licht.
- Stephen McPherson. // Electronic Media;7/23/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 30, p20
Reports the selection of Stephen McPherson as president of Touchstone Television in the United States.
- BRIEFS. // Multichannel News;10/21/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 42, p32
Reports developments related to television programming as of October 21, 2002 in the U.S. Naming of Maureen Smith as partner of TLC Entertainment; Hiring of Harry Smith to host 'The Early Show' at CBS; Launching of the E! International Network on News Corp's British Sky Broadcasting PLC.
- 'MTV Hired'. Dawn, Randee // Hollywood Reporter;5/11/2010, Vol. 414 Issue 31, p8
The article reviews the television program "MTV Hired," featuring Chris Detert in the first episode, is presented.
- Neufeld upped to sr. exec producer at ABC's '20/20' Bernstein, Paula // Daily Variety;07/27/2000, Vol. 268 Issue 37, p22
Reports on ABC News executive Victor Neufeld's promotion to the post of senior executive producer of the television program `20/20.' Other executive changes in the program; Changes planned by ABC for the show.
- Neufeld Takes on Early Show. Bednarski, P. J. // Broadcasting & Cable;8/25/2003, Vol. 133 Issue 34, p6
Reports on the move of Victor Neufeld, former executive producer of the TV show "20/20" of ABC, to join CBS News' TV show "The Early Show" as executive producer. Rank of CBS when it comes to morning shows; Career of Neufeld at ABC.
- CTW realigns Internet, software, book efforts. // Playthings;May99, Vol. 97 Issue 5, p43
Reports on Children's Television Network's reorganization of its corporate structure with the creation of a stand-alone online unit and a division jointly responsible for publishing and software. Plan to position the company's online service and expand its television/online convergence;...
- 'Investigation Channel' New Court TV Tag. Sherman, Jay // Television Week;8/18/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 33, p8
Reports on the tagline used by Court TV as of August 2003. Purpose of Court TV for using the tagline "The Investigation Channel'; Remarks from Henry Schleiff, chairman of Court TV; Television series to be introduced by Court TV as part of its rebranding effort; Evolution of Court TV.