Video's the Rage at Supercomm Confab
- Brands must get ready for the connected TV world. Davies, Jessica // New Media Age (Online Edition);1/5/2012, p1
The article offers information on the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) to be held in Las Vegas, Nevada in January 2012, which will feature connected television (TV) innovations.
- BRAND NEW NAME, SAME GAME THEORY. Hayes, Dade // Broadcasting & Cable;5/11/2015, Vol. 145 Issue 18, p4
This article discusses the internet and television expo INTX held on May 5-7, 2015 in Chicago, Illinois and mentions its skinny bundles and over-the-top (OTT) content, its attendees including Federal Communications Commission Chairman Tom Wheeler and cable operators Michael Fries and James Dolan.
- NEW SPACES FOR ADS ON IPTV. Howarth, Brad // B&T Weekly;1/20/2006, Vol. 55 Issue 2548, p9
The article focuses on the launch of the trial for the first commercial service of Microsoft TV, an Internet Protocol Television service started by telecommunications service provider SBC Communications Inc. in December 2005. It combines many elements of the world wide web into a truly converged...
- 3D, IPTV, Mobile TV In CES Spotlight. Tarr, Greg // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;12/20/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 25, p6
The article reports on the expected introduction of three-dimensional, mobile and Internet protocol (IP) television (TV) at the 2011 International Consumer Electronics Show (CES).
- IPTV: Everything on demand. Dean, Richard // TVB Europe;Apr2006, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p8
The article reports on the staging of the iptvworldforum conference and exhibition at the Olympia exhibition center in London, England in 2006. The event discussed several functions touted for Internet Protocol Television, such as voice over Internet Protocol telephone connections, Internet...
- Tube Time. JACKSON, NANCY MANN // Expo Magazine;Feb2011, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p16
The article reports that IMEX show aims to create a dedicated web TV channel focused on the show and the industry it serves. It also reports that IMEX recorded 1,000 visitors to the IMEX America TV site. It also states that the show organizers worked with Convention News Television to develop...
- ITV1 changes gears with 'Degrees' Clark, Steve // Variety;10/2/2006, Vol. 404 Issue 7, pB15
The article reports on the acquisition of TV programs in Great Britain. ITV, soon to appoint a new CEO following the departure of Charles Men, is buying principally for digital weblets ITV2 and 4 at the L.A. Screenings in the U.S. Six Degrees is being lined up for flagship Web ITV1 in what...
- Lights, action, camera... Hudson Valley. Keegan, Theresa // Hudson Valley Business Journal;1/17/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p23
The article reports on the use of I-net television (TV) by BigGuyMedia TV to document and tell the stories of the lives of people Hudson Valley, New York in 2011.
- The Spot. E.A.M. // People;8/21/95, Vol. 44 Issue 8, p37
Reports on the Spot, a videotex system that offers soap opera shows. Site address.